Me and my girlfriend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't think its gonna work out. You've agreed to wait for 3 months before having sex instead of just going with the natural flow of a relationship. So one of many options is gonna end up happening.

1) If you run into relationship problems and arguments you both will just trudge through it for 3 months just in order to get to the final shebang. And if you don't you'll end up being resentful of it.

I think this will most likely be the outcome. I don't know how long relationships now a days last at 15, but 6 years ago (when I was 15) they didn't last very long. A couple months max. A majority never making past 12 months.

But with ya'll agreeing on a set time to have sex, it's going to seem akward (sp). You may/will run into arguments are road blocks in your relationship but going to look past it just for sex. And that may not even be that good. Then you may end up regretting what you did. I regret losing my virginity to the girl I lost it to. But I was feeling down that day and my aunt was there to comfort me. One thing led to another.....

Anyways, you should have just let it come natural instead of setting a time and date when you can have sex. I can understand if you say your not ready until after 3 months, but by the way it sounds, is like right when the 3 months is up, it's fucking time.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Then you may end up regretting what you did. I regret losing my virginity to the girl I lost it to. But I was feeling down that day and my aunt was there to comfort me. One thing led to another.....

Wait, hold up. You lost your virginity to your aunt?

seX-Power

Wait, hold up. You lost your virginity to your aunt?

I think what he's saying is that he lost his virginity to some random girl and felt bad and his aunt was there and he ended up having sex with her as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a teency bit creepy.

CT Styles

It needs to come naturally, you don't plan it and put it in your calender along with a big red circle around it. Doing it isn't 'immature' it's how you're doing it that's immature. You just have to let things flow and see whether you two think you're at the right stage to go that far.

Wear a condom, have as much protection as possible. I didn't and I could have been deep, deep in the shit but luckily everything worked out.

Reaction score
Were only saying them because it will be 3 months but it could be before or after. I mean we had a spark from moment one unlike on of ex's, who was a bitch

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Who had sex with their Aunt?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
All I care about is ensuring that you slap a rubber on it so we don't have any of your offspring running around.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
On the other hand maybe you should just avoid sex in general for all our sakes.

MikeRaw

What the fuck? You're gonna do a girl on her period? Have a nice mess. Either that, or you said soemthing the wrong way. But dude, I would use a condom if I were you. I wouldn't take a risk on the pill on your first time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
no im saying she takes bad periodds that is why she is going on the pill

Yeah, birth control pills can be used to help treat cramps during a girl's period as well as severe acne.

Either way it takes about a month before it's effective so keep that in mind.