***Major Wrestlemania Spoiler***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

This would be friggin awesome if it happened.

I just doubt it will. For one, The Rock just isn't coming back. Secondly, if Austin was willing to come back for a match, the WWE would have no problem putting him over Orton (right or wrong is another discussion for another day). There is no way they would nix a Mania match involving Austin for any reason.

HHHforever

Reaction score
As much as I would absolutely love this, I just can't possibly see this happening, especially not at this Wrestlemania.

Why in Texas, of all states, on the year that Austin is being inducted in the HOF would the WWE want to overshadow that with the Rock returning? They're building this Austin HOF thing up pretty high and if the Rock came back it would totally make the SCSA thing look like completely nothing.

I want the Rock to come back badly and a feud with Orton would be amazing and perfect imo, but I'm not even going to slightly get my hopes up. This just doesn't seem like the right time and place, plus I don't even think the Rock is all that interested in coming back, as great as it would be.

Great One

Well it's not ANY Wrestlemania. It is WM 25, anniversary. Which would officially make it 5 years after his last match as well. Dunno.

Reaction score
Of all Wrestlemanias - why not both The Rock and Stone Cold? I mean, this is a special anniversary so it should celebrated with the faces of the WWF/E that have impacted pro wrestling and Wrestlemania since its inception.

I'm concerned that Steve Austin cannot compete with the state of his neck and considering the finishers of Orton, 'Taker, HBK and Y2J target that particular section of anatomy, it's not ideal.

If Austin appeared in the stadium, smashed some cans and Stunned an opponent, the crowd would be satisfied.

Travis40

Of all Wrestlemanias - why not both The Rock and Stone Cold? I mean, this is a special anniversary so it should celebrated with the faces of the WWF/E that have impacted pro wrestling and Wrestlemania since its inception.

I'm concerned that Steve Austin cannot compete with the state of his neck and considering the finishers of Orton, 'Taker, HBK and Y2J target that particular section of anatomy, it's not ideal.

If Austin appeared in the stadium, smashed some cans and Stunned an opponent, the crowd would be satisfied.

Orton vs. Rock happens, Orton goes over with the help of Legacy. Legacy beats down Rock until Austin comes out, cleans house, Stunners all around. Has a beer with Rock, stunner. Gives finger, drinks more beer.

imo

C4

They shouldn't involve Manu and Snuka into this or else it's spoiled.

I doubt it's actually gonna happen but if it DOES then OMG!!!!1 IT'S DAA ROOCKK :w00t:

Evil Austin

You know what would make this even better if it were to happen but if they do this, than it seriously would be too good to be true.

Make Austin the referee and during the match Austin and Rock face off when Austin does slow 3 counts and such.

CT Styles

DX_3:16 said:
Make Austin the referee and during the match Austin and Rock face off when Austin does slow 3 counts and such.
That would suck absolute dick. Austin refereeing in his hometown when it could be his last match? So the spotlight's on Rock? Yeah, sounds awesome.

C4

No way, we've seen enough of Austin being a referee!

Have him wrestle some other classic match, possibly Austin vs. Hogan.

Reaction score
And if I know Vince McMahon (which I don't ...) they will not repeat that unique angle so soon after Cyber Sunday. And it received a good workout at WM XX as well so, I'd scrap the idea entirely.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
If The Rock were to come back for one final match, I don't want to see him against Austin again.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya idk if i can believe this until i actually see the rock on tv. i would love to see it. i would actually start watching wrestling more if this happens...

paulie

Reaction score
cant see it happening but it would be superb if it did