***Major Wrestlemania Spoiler***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exC.On

Reaction score
I also don't see this happening. But I would buy WM if this does happen. I also agree with HHHforever, they aren't going to overshadow possibly Austins night with rock returning, that's why I also think he isn't going to be inducted into the HOF this year.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thinks its probs BS. Be pretty cool if it did happen though. I think that the E will pull off some pretty big shit as it's 25yrs and go all out to make it a big deal. Imo id love to see Austin vs Orton that would own and The heat Orton would get would would be HUGE. Even though i think it's BS i wouldn't totally rule it out. Wouldn't surprise me if Vinnie Mac flashed the benjimins to pull of having the rock and austin at Texas for WM.

MikeRaw

Hey, it'd be cool if it happened, but I wont hold my breathe. Alot of other things seem to be on the verge for Orton, rather than a match vs Rock, but I'd jizz if it happened.

Travis40

If The Rock were to come back for one final match, I don't want to see him against Austin again.

Why not? Their match at WrestleMania XIX was just awesome. It was probably their best match.

Hey, it'd be cool if it happened, but I wont hold my breathe. Alot of other things seem to be on the verge for Orton, rather than a match vs Rock, but I'd jizz if it happened.

What other things? He's not gonna win the Royal Rumble. The only thing he's in right now is this Legacy vs. Manu/Snuka thing, and that seems to be going nowhere. I think a SD guy should win the Rumble, choose the World Title, and then Orton would win the EC at NWO to get Cena in a World Title match at WM.

Kizza

Bullshit.

There have been rumors of "one last Rock match" for ages, and I can't see it ever happening.

Airfixx

I was thinking this when I saw that the 2 'black' guys were against the 3 'white' guys.

You see skin colour THAT readily?

There's me thinking the youth of the western world had evolved a little since the 60's. :roll:

As for the report.... I'll believe it IF (not "when") I see it.

paulie

Reaction score
as i said i cant see it happening but it would be great if both the rock and austin were back for one night but not against each other so that the can both have a great night at the grandest stage of them all and both get victorys