Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
2x1_NSwitchDS_VampireSurvivors.jpg

Been playing the hell out of this game Vampire Survivors recently. It's a perfect game to play in short bursts. Very addictive gameplay loop. You can pick it up for peanuts on the Steam store and it's well worth it for the value and hours played you will undoubtely get out of it. Just endless amounts of replyability and fun. No need to worry about the requirements either as it runs on virtually anything. I sometimes boot it up on my Laptop to play. Such a blast.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
header.jpg

Finally starting my playthrough of New Vegas on PC after all these years. This was the game I wanted to play the most on a proper computer. Also it will be nice to tinker around with the mods eventually, Fallout has always had a great modding community. It's always been such an immersive game even when I played it back on PS3, but it feels even more so playing it now. Just being able to play it at the best settings and take in the world, it's probably my favourite setting in the entire Fallout universe. it really still looks incredible in its vanilla state even though it came out in 2010. Huge upgrade from Fallout 3.

Reactions: Butters

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been playing Left 4 Dead a lot the past couple of days. I'm really enjoying these games again. I played them way back on Xbox 360 and have really fond memories of it. I used to come home and party up with some school friends playing this and it was always one of our favourite games to play alongside Halo. It makes me wish Valve had kept this series going on a bit longer as there's nothing else out there that quite scratches the itch left behind by this game. It's such a thrilling, intense survival game which rewards good teamwork. I also really like how much personality all the playable survivors have. It makes me happy that the servers are still really populated for these games, especially the sequel which did everything basically better.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
My girlfriend bought me an Xbox X series for Christmas, so I've been just messing around with WWE 2k3 and dabbing around Diablo 4 with the online only mode.
oh shit you got a Series X too?! NICE!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I bought UFC 5 yesterday on sale. Doesn't seem like much different compared to 4 in most ways except the updated gameplay is taking some time to get used to. Seems a lot of people hate it, but there's like multiple settings and you can still change to legacy controls so I'm unsure why other than it wasn't a big update, I think maybe the new controls make online worse but idc I never do that anyway, only career mode. Gonna fiddle with some of the settings myself today as they have both arcade and simulation modes and I think I'd actually prefer a mix of both

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Halo 3 & ODST. I'm getting Game Pass soon but these are just games I want to officially own on my Steam account so I can play them whenever I want even when I'm not subscribed to it. I'm very happy with how good they run on my PC and they look absolutely fantastic. Halo has always had some great looking games. Tried a bit of the Campaign and MP for 3 and it really took me back hearing the music and seeing some of the levels that have been burned in my head because of my younger years just playing these games all night for months. The music gives me so much nostalgia, it's crazy.

Reactions: Butters and Chris

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You got one too? I thought you was just like me and only had the one.
nah I got the X back in March 2022. Prior to that I was a Playstation Dude.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
haven't been playing a lot recently. Mainly shit on Gamepass, but I got 2k23 and I play MLB every year.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler