Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
header.jpg

Aliens: Fireteam Elite through PS Plus. It's one of the games for essential this month, alongside Mafia 2 and Dragon Ball: The Breakers. A lot of people weren't very happy with this month but I actually was in the minority liking the line-up. I'd be unlikely to buy Aliens or Dragon Ball anytime soon so I always like getting those type of games for free to try them out, I also wanted to play through Mafia. So it's great for me. As for Aliens, it's fine for what it is. It's one of those games where you don't really care about the story or characters as it's quite generic, but it's fun to play with randoms and just blast your way through Xenomorphs. As somebody who likes the Alien universe in general, I'm enjoying it. There seems to be a lot of fun upgrades and level progression too.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
MWIII-REVEAL-BENEFITS-006.jpg

Been playing the new Modern Warfare 3. I haven't bought a Call of Duty in years now but the Open Beta sold me on this game. I liked the feel of the gunplay and they've remade all of the best maps from 2009's Modern Warfare 2. The multiplayer is really enjoyable so far, it is my favourite to play in a really long time. The mix of nostalgia but tight gunplay and movement is a great combination. The campaign was a bit short and feels rushed but I still had fun finishing it on Veteran and it was fairly challenging actually. Especially some of the more open ended missions where you can take your own path to completing them. Zombies I have only played one game of but I had fun, I like they took a more unique approach than trying to copy Treyarch's version.

Reactions: Y2Jayne and Butters

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Beat Days Gone, and I have to say it is a game that I have mixed feelings about since there were things I liked and then there where things i hated more than liked. Overall, a good game, but could have been a bit better

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
icon0.png

Playing the newest one on the older maps really made me itch to play through this again so I started up a campaign playthrough tonight on Veteran. Still probably the best campaign I ever played alongside Black Ops 1. It's such a blast to play through, tons of nostalgia attached to it. It's a shame they never decided to ship this with the multiplayer remastered too like they did with COD4, I would have loved to have it back on modern consoles with populated lobbies. This game is pretty damn difficult on Veteran, I was having a lot of trouble with the Takedown mission earlier where you have to go through the Favelas.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I like how in Life is Strange: True Colors you can choose between which character you want to pursue romantically playing as Alex. The choices in this game actually feel pretty meaningful, I feel like my next playthrough would feel totally different due to some of the choices I've made throughout my playthrough. Steph and Ryan are both characters I really like so picking between them as my favourite for Alex was actually hard. In the end I went with Steph as I felt personally that I connected more with her character and I like the chemistry they have together. So it was fun/heartwarming to see the scenes they share together. This game has took a pretty dark turn though now I'm on Chapter 5, tons of emotional moments that have hit me like a truck. Amazing game.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I like how in Life is Strange: True Colors you can choose between which character you want to pursue romantically playing as Alex. The choices in this game actually feel pretty meaningful, I feel like my next playthrough would feel totally different due to some of the choices I've made throughout my playthrough. Steph and Ryan are both characters I really like so picking between them as my favourite for Alex was actually hard. In the end I went with Steph as I felt personally that I connected more with her character and I like the chemistry they have together. So it was fun/heartwarming to see the scenes they share together. This game has took a pretty dark turn though now I'm on Chapter 5, tons of emotional moments that have hit me like a truck. Amazing game.
Oh lord that was a difficult decision. Amazing game. Agonized about that decision, but glad I went the way I did based on the playthrough I did.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
header_spanish.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying this game. As with most Lego titles it is very addictive with all of things to unlock. The characters themselves are very fun to use with their respective abilities. It seems like a slam dunk if you're a fan of Marvel or the Avengers.

Reactions: Alexa and #Waddles

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I love the Lego games, they're so much irrelevant fun.

I especially loved the Lego Dimensions Toys-to-Life game. Had a whole bunch of sets.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
lake_1920x1080_titled.png

This is such a simple but lovely game. It's very cozy and relaxing, you just explore the world delivering mail and packages to various NPC's. Some of them you interact with which is the game's way of progressing the story. It reminds me a lot of like Cloudpunk, another game where I played where you were just delivering things for most of it. Loving the art style and feel to it. The music is also nice on the radio, although there's only a small tracklist.I ended up putting on my own Spotify playlist whilst playing this, it's the perfect game for that honestly.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Lake was another game pass game for me last year. It was hella good. Relaxing.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’ve been playing Middle-Earth: Shadow of War a lot lately after getting back into playing games. I remember really enjoying Shadow of Mordor so got it on Game Pass. Such a great game.

When my fiancé starts getting a headache and if I want to keep playing I usually switch to Madden NFL 23, I got the All-Madden Edition on sale earlier this year.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I’ve been playing Middle-Earth: Shadow of War a lot lately after getting back into playing games. I remember really enjoying Shadow of Mordor so got it on Game Pass. Such a great game.

When my fiancé starts getting a headache and if I want to keep playing I usually switch to Madden NFL 23, I got the All-Madden Edition on sale earlier this year.
Shadow of war is so much fun. I hope another is being made.