Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Kingdom_Come_Deliverance.jpg

Bought this on sale yesterday. Definitely a very different kind of RPG, but one I'm really vibing with. It's a lot more realistic than I expected but I really am enjoying that aspect of it a lot. Quite slower paced but I find the world to be really engaging and immersive. This is one I think I'll enjoy taking my time with.

• Love
Reactions: #Waddles and Alexa

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages on Nintendo Switch Online. Never played it before (I played Oracle of Season on a GBA emulator). Really fun pretty much a sequel in gameplay to Links Awakening.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I finished Lake tonight and I just adored that game, Sometimes the simplest games end up having the most profound impact on me, something about it just got me heavily thinking about life and the connections we make. I'm tempted to play through it again to get one of the other endings. I was looking at trophies and it looks like there is two other possible endings to get. I didn't even realise the game had a fast travel option for delivering the mail and stuff until I got to the end. :lolWith that being said, I don't think I would have used it. There was something just so soothing about driving around this lovely, picturesque small town. Like it's definitely one of the most relaxing games I've ever played. I also loved the characters and voice acting, it was so great.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I finished Lake tonight and I just adored that game, Sometimes the simplest games end up having the most profound impact on me, something about it just got me heavily thinking about life and the connections we make. I'm tempted to play through it again to get one of the other endings. I was looking at trophies and it looks like there is two other possible endings to get. I didn't even realise the game had a fast travel option for delivering the mail and stuff until I got to the end. :lolWith that being said, I don't think I would have used it. There was something just so soothing about driving around this lovely, picturesque small town. Like it's definitely one of the most relaxing games I've ever played. I also loved the characters and voice acting, it was so great.
I actually played this game this summer. I think all you have to do is replay the last diner scene and chose if you want to leave/stay/i forget third option and that's it.

It was a fun game.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also, if you like that game try Firewatch if you haven't already. it's similar in the chillness.
Oh I have and I absolutely loved Firewatch. That is easily one of the most immersive games I've ever played, having headphones on and making your way through that game was such an incredible experience. I remember being blown away at how good the voice acting was for such a small indie game, better than some of the AAA games that I've personally played. The way the relationship and chemistry develops between the two main characters and they have such natural interactions, I remember that the ending left me feeling a lot of different emotions.

Reactions: Butters

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I would totally play through Firewatch again though and I actually should at some point. Just so I can experience all of the story again.

Maybe on PC next time. I'm ugrading it this month.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Been playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite. Very fun. You can co-op with the computer or others online to fight Xenomorphs. Have only completed 16% of the story.

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
So. More than a decade after it was relevant I finally bit the bullet and played Minecraft.

My friend group hosts a gaming night every few weeks or so. Usually it's something simple like Golf with Friends or Stardew Valley or something along those lines, and they've mentioned offhandedly that they had a server going. Several times. I think they were trying to give me a hint.

I must be one of the only people on earth who never touched Minecraft, I never really bothered with it. When it initially came out I was too busy for regular gaming and didn't find open world 'do what you want' games appealing. But I wanted to try something new with the friend group, so. Here I am. Playing Minecraft years after it was relevent. I am nothing if not topical.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
t620x300-78a3f8e4325a05a598ee87b294303b2a.jpg

If you liked The New Order, then I imagine you'll have a good time with this too. It's more of the same, just with much more improved visuals. I was a pretty huge fan of New Order and The Old Blood, thought they were tons of fun to play through. This game really excels at the gunplay feeling, every weapon feels satisfying to use. The visual aspect of it is amazing, so many superbly crafted areas that feel rewarding to explore. The firefights are so intense. I also enjoy how fair the highest difficulty feels on this series. It can still be tough in cetain areas, but I would say it's easier than COD's Veteran as an example.

Reactions: Death By Looch

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

The ending gets me every time

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been playing a lot of LEGO Fortnite since it dropped. It really has been such a pleasant surprise. Honestly I don't even think I'll really even touch the Battle Royale portion of this game anymore. This has all but replaced that for me. Was not expecting this to be so in depth and replayable, it really feels like another entirely different game. It's incredibly cozy and pretty stress free playing. I am very much a fan of the way Epic Games seems to be progressing with this Fortnite universe they've created, turning it in to almost a Roblox like platform with tons of different things to play.

Reactions: #Waddles