Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
If they manage to fuck up RAW tonight with the amazing matches they have scheduled then all hope is lost..seriously. Even worse..if they use Edge as another beatdown for Cena...I'll cry.

i'll be crying too. But good god They might. :'(

The Shua

Reaction score
So far, so good. Knox stealing Bourne's Slammy and cuddling it reminded me of Snitsky and "his" baby back in '04. Not a good thing Knox...

Seems to me Snitsky's doing nothing these days. Maybe they should team up. Snitsky can have his foot fetish, and Knox can have a fetish for long hard things...

Edit: "The last time I was in a relationship, I tombstoned a priest" lol

The Shua

Reaction score
So.....Striker and Grish win the Slammy for best announce team, and they aren't even part of the broadcast? Tisk.

-OH MY GOD!!! :D

-Is it me, or is "Legacy" a pretty damn good name for the new Orton/Rhodes/Manu stable?

JTG

Reaction score
This is what should've happened after the Handicap Match:

Dolph Ziggler comes down and extends his hand to Orton. Ziggler runs over and kicks Batista in the head, knocking him back to the mat. Ziggler takes a mic and introduces himself as Dolph Ziggler. Cut to commercial.

They could've teased Ziggler wanting to join The Legacy and trying to prove himself to Orton by punting Batista in the head as revenge for last week. Would've been better than Ziggler/K-Kwik.

The Shua

Reaction score
This is what should've happened after the Handicap Match:

Dolph Ziggler comes down and extends his hand to Orton. Ziggler runs over and kicks Batista in the head, knocking him back to the mat. Ziggler takes a mic and introduces himself as Dolph Ziggler. Cut to commercial.

They could've teased Ziggler wanting to join The Legacy and try to prove himself to Orton by punting Batista in the head as revenge for last week. Would've been better than Ziggler/K-Kwik.

They're trying to build on the Orton/Batista feud.....not start a Batista/Ziggler feud.

JTG

Reaction score
The Shua said:
They're trying to build on the Orton/Batista feud.....not start a Batista/Ziggler feud.

How would that not help build the feud?

MikeRaw

Solid Raw. IMO though, it wasn't as good as I expected. But that just might be me. I never got into it as much as usual. But the way they did the show was good, kind of in the format of the Draft Special. Some good matches too, and it was nice to see midcard guys get good matchtime.

noumenon

Not a bad RAW. It didn't do much as far as progressing story lines but we did see some nice matches. As someone already said it appears that the name for Orton's stable could be "Legacy"... sounds pretty cool to me.
Dolph Ziggler looked pretty impressive once again... I really wish they would have allowed him to score a pinfall over Killings...I can't stand him.
Kofi/Rey was a real let down. The finish to the match was really pretty bogus.
Punk/Morrison was of course probably the most solid wrestling match of the night. Everyone knows both of these guys work their asses off together in the ring. It was kinda similar to the match where Punk won the ECW title the first time. I really think this one should have been the final match for tournament.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Good raw. Some pretty solid matches.
Morrison/Punk was best match imo, They reallyy work well together good solid match. Legacy vs Tista/Trips wasn't bad. Legacy looked pretty good together. Looking forward to what these are going to be doing further along the line.

Rey/ Kofi was meh wasn't that good and thought there match would have been a lot better. Ziggler was really good and im really liking him he looks good in the ring and has surprised me a lot. He has come along way from the spirit squad days. As said above i to would have like to see him get the win by a pin fall. I hope the push this guy and dont let him judt drop to jobber. H elooks like he could have some potential.

Liked Jeff n Trips coming out at the end. And Jeff looking pretty strong again id love to see Jeff get the title on Sunday but i dont think that will happen.

Anyway pretty good Raw

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
I enjoyed raw. Chris Jericho winning the superstar of the year was one of the smartest things WWE has done. But this Khali stuff has GOT to end.