Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Shua

Reaction score
Dammit. Ziggy was schooling Big Dave. Why the hell couldn't Orton have come BEFORE the BB, so he give Ziggy the win???

I'll give my full thoughts later.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Did Miz hit on Linda or something? Is that why this happened? He went out there against a one-armed Rey and not only lost, but got completely owned. :disgust1:

Soulpower

Damn fine show last night, one of the better ones in a while. I like that they're doing something with Mike Knox (Whether or not he'll get over is another story), and I like that they're focusing on the IC title (Even if its to boost DVD sales).

The HBK-JBL segment was gold, but I still don't want to see them wrestle. Dolph Ziggler looked better than anyone could have imagined, and Cena vs Kane was... well, it was Cena vs Kane. I did like the post-match shenanigans, and the apparent formation of a new stable.

MikeRaw

I was impressed with Raw. Good matches all around, and some interesting storyline developments. I kept waiting for HBK to kick JBL, but he didn't, so that's getting interesting. So is the Orton/Priceless thing, and the slammys next week will be good.
Oh, the IC tournament is also cool.
Good show.

Hometown Kid

Nice show. I enjoyed Dolph's in-ring endeavor much more than I thought. The former "Nicky" might just have a future in the business. >_>

I love how Knox looks right now. He's being made out to be 1 of the biggest badasses on the roster. Soon they'll just turn him into Snitsky. :/

How awesome is Melina? Put the title on her plz. Inverted Canadian destroyer owns!

Cena vs. Kane was what you would expect from 2 solid workers.

I'm looking forward to Teddy coming back and feuding with Orton/Priceless. :D

I'm looking forward to next weeks show. Jeff got the biggest pop at the superstar of the year mentioning pretty easily...expect Triple H to take it. :y:

MC Rae

Reaction score
That was one quality show there. Really enjoyed it.

So Dolph Ziggler finally got in the ring and I was so taken aback, I never expected him to impress me as much as he did. For some bizarre reason he reminds me of Kennedy, but I don't know... better? Maybe I shouldn't judge that from his first time out there (post-Spirit Squad) but it just reminds me of when Mr Kennedy first debuted. I've got a good feeling about the guy.

Right enough rambling about Dolph Ziggler...

Santino's attempt at Melina's entrance had me in stitches and yeah, Melina is easily my favourite Diva right now.

JBL/HBK segment = awesome. End of.

Jericho/Orton/Rhodes/Umaga Part II beatdown of Cena = awesome. Loving how this whole stable-thing is developing.

Looking forward to the Slammy's 3 hour uber bonanza next week.

Edit: If Batista doesn't win that Superstar of The Year Slammy award can he call for his re-consideration clause?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Good Raw This week enjoyed it.
Loved Morrison match he really impressing me at mo.

Ziggler OMG he really surprised me. He was good in the ring. Like how he took it to Tista. He has some potential.

Melina is a welcome change, Don't particularly like Divas. There is a few that are talented. And Melina is one of them she has talent and I'm glad she is back. Hopefully her and Beth will get into a good feud.

JBL/HBK Wicked cant wait for this to unfold and finish with HBK kicking the living shit out of him. Coz he got to much pride to work for JBL good start to feud.

Santino The guy just crack me up every week i love him.

Orton's Faction well the wheels are in motion and good start to the faction. Personally i don't think Y2J will be in it. Reckon that was just to make sure Cena got a good kicking. I'm hoping Teddy comes back and joins back up with Rhodes and manu Orton. I'm in two mind about Tista joining but there is always that option and perfect time For Tista to take heel turn. But IMO i think it will be just Orton Rhodes Manu and Teddy.

WICKED Raw cant wait for next weeks 3hr show.

Airfixx

....Yeeeaaah!!! Not seen much Raw of late, but THAT'S the kinda show I wanna see...

Some great segments, good storyline advancement and a good balance in terms of the number of matches and the average length of each. There was a LOT of mic time, but decent length/quality matches allows WWE to then spend the amount of time they did on promos that they did on Monday.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol when santino tried to do the splits i was cracking up. idk why either because i think everyone knew exactly what was going to happen long before he fell on his ass lol.

Moonlight Drive

From what I saw this week, it was a great Raw. Batista's match was awesome, Dolph impressed me a bit. Santino is still pure gold, the splits segment and subsequent Goldust/Santino segment was awesome, especailly the two icepacks and high-pitched scream.

Morrison is fucking God!

MattC13

Reaction score
The first full RAW I have watched in months. I'm starting to believe that the WWE could go back into a good show streak, but one RAW won't prove that.

the dark knight

the only thing pissing me off atm is cena holding the belt. but it'd fun for a month or two to boo the fuck out of him till he loses....IF he loses it. cuz if he wont, this WM will be my last.

also, PUSH DOLPH ZIGLER.

The Icon Sting

Reaction score
3 Hour Broadcast The Slammy Awards

Matches:

- Jeff vs Jericho
- Triple H vs Batista
- Edge vs Cena
- Rey vs Kofi (IC Tourney)
- Morrison vs Punk (IC Tourney)

CenaMark54

the only thing pissing me off atm is cena holding the belt. but it'd fun for a month or two to boo the fuck out of him till he loses....IF he loses it. cuz if he wont, this WM will be my last.

also, PUSH DOLPH ZIGLER.

The best revenge Cena haters can get is to stop watching now. As long as all the people who are unhappy with the current product continue to watch, Cena will be champ. Thats why Cena is the top draw. People hate him enough to keep watching in hopes that he will lose.

Although, I know that deep down you like Cena's new aggressive in-your-face style. You marked out when Cena completely dominated Kane.

noumenon

If they manage to fuck up RAW tonight with the amazing matches they have scheduled then all hope is lost..seriously. Even worse..if they use Edge as another beatdown for Cena...I'll cry.