Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Wicked Raw the whole show was good with 2 exception (divas and funaki) but even then they were above average. Most of the matches were pretty solid and i enjoyed them. DX was good and mizorrison didn't get compleatly buried. They looked pretty strong and took the piss out of the 2 so called biggest ego's in the buisness. Id of like to see them win the match but all in all they did some good in ring work and looked good.

Tista vs Y2J. Y E S he got his belt back(couldn't see the point of him losing it tbh) even if it is only till SS were Cena will get his mitts on it match wasn't bad went felt like it went pretty quick.

To sum it up for me i thought it was a good entertaing raw. I love the 3hr Raws because they genrally up there game. OH yeah whats steph upto anyone think she is gonna be back as the super bitch boss from hell ? I smell a rat in the workings lol

the dark knight

botch 1:

raw flashback 1: "RAWWWW UNCUT AND UNCENSORED"
*fast forward*
raw flashback #>1: "I want a piece of mike tyson's [censored word]"

botch 2:
lillian: the only way to win the cage match is by pinfall(1), submission(2) or escape (and the 3rd way).

:nonono:

anyway, raw was good. dx's promo and miz's flashback with big dick johnson made me laugh.

as usual, i missed the last part of raw zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. so its like i never saw batista win the title. but thank fucking god (part II) jericho won. i was gonna call it but i was really losin hope wwe would actually go for it.

oh, and finally teh wwe listened to me and turned khali into a giant hero :p

Evil Austin

could have been .... *shrugs shoulders*

And also I lol'd at the part where Lillian, Kung Fu Naki, Hornswaggle, Boogyman & about ten others were dancing in the ring and then the DAMN! hit.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Ah.... I hope Jericho's win will finally shut up those who've been bitchng of Batista's supposed bitching backstage. Seriously, now you know, NEVER TAKE INTERNET REPORTS SERIOUSLY!

In any case, Jericho winning was one hell of a surprise, and though I was rooting for Big Dave, something in my gut told me, "Jericho's gonna win because Cena is coming back." Oh, and Bret 'The Hitman' Haas was owned. Average edition of RAW, the ending basically made the entire show. The Punk/Orton and Taker/JBL matches weren't really that great, but for free TV, I'll take 'em.

Moonlight Drive

^^Well he got a championship reign just to drop it back to Jericho the next week. They seem pretty accurate to me, give him the title so he quits his bitching :shifty:

the dark knight

well........another over the top way to explain it is assume jericho has a number of title reigns in his contract. and with his lack of "reaction" frm the crowd, vince just wants to end it so he's giving him his reigns as fast as he can.

.................nahhh, doesn't work at all.

Moonlight Drive

.................nahhh, doesn't work at all.
Agreed. :shifty:

But I really liked the show last night, I was pulling for Morrison to get the win, but at least he gets a good rub off Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Kung Fu Na Ki=Next WWE Champion pl0x

the dark knight

raw's being good.....but sadly, putting up a great show like that doesn't really change the ratings.

chessarmy

I enjoyed this week's RAW. We got lots of wrestling and I loved seeing Shawn Michaels team up with Rey Mysterio. HBK is the fucking MAN!! He made Mizorisson look like fucking stars in that match. I can't believe he put them over, HBK is awesome

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yep i agree HBK is the man. I love HBK and the fact he puts over Mizorrison was awesome. Even though they didn't win DX. They still come off looking really good in that match, And with HBK putting them over this week has just made them look even better and they have good a good momentum going.

Raw was pretty good this week i enjoyed it. Some good wrestling matches. And some good pre SS hype. all in all a good show.

MikeRaw

Solid Raw, IMO.

Good matches. The Rey/HBK vs MNM2 was good, and so was Kane/Kofi and (surprisingly) Punk/Snitsky was decent.
Match of the night was Y2J/Orton/Big Dave. it was actually really good.

The promos were pretty good too, with a hilarious DX one, a couple good interviews, and of course, more set up between Shane and Steph.
Promo of the night was of course Cena/Y2J...
Y2J played a good heel, and Cena was a great face, with almost the complete crowd behind him (probably 95 percent).

Good, enteraining Raw.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?

John Cena attacked an innocent man. Y@J was just speaking his mind, and he was RAVAGED by The John (Who looked like nothing more than a thug) for no reason.

Don't do this to me, WWE. Me and all the other CG soldiers have stood behind Cena all along, and because of some idiots who boo him, you're going to turn him into a bad guy?