Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
I really don't understand all the heat on Maria, she's hot as hell and I would by no means call her flat chested. I wish I had a chance to fuck Maria, lol.

Anyway Raw was pretty good last night imo. The Jericho segment was absolutely hilarious and I hope they continue to do the highlight reel. The ME was pretty good, thank god they finally allowed Orton to finish a night on top. I can't say I'm that pissed that Kennedy jobbed to Cena. I mean I wanted him to win, but I knew there was no chance of him winning and it would have made Cena look shitty if he had lost.

Soulpower

So what matches do you guys think we'll see next week?

I'm hoping for Y2J vs HBK and if Punk doesn't have a match... He could always relive WM 22 and dress up as a gangster as he accompanies John Cena to the ring.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^HBK vs. Y2J would kick ass. Here are my guesses:
Orton is in control for the night so we get HHH vs. Cena which would be a rematch, if not that then it'll be HHH vs. Batista
Assuming it's not HHH vs. Batista then I could see Undertaker vs. Batista, would be a good match and would make sense.
HBK vs. Y2J looks good and would be really sweet.
Outside of that I'm not entirely sure what we'll get, but I definitely am looking foward to it, should be a really good show.

PeepShow

Cena will definitely be facing Big Show. It would make COMPLETE sense, and if the WWE doesn't do that, then they are just plain dumb. I wouldn't mind seeing HBK/Y2J. That'd be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind seeing Trips/Kane either, although I doubt that would happen.

As for Raw, I was pretty disappointed tbh. The Big Show/Mayweather segment sounded so amateur it wasn't even remotely cool or funny. I can say I'm actually getting into the Horny angle now as it actually feels like it means something and it truly does. I mean I'm sitting there watching Raw and actually like Finlay now for whatever reason. The Hardy/Y2J promo was well done, but most everything else was meh at best.

Reaction score
it was a decent show....by no means a great show....and I agree with most on the fact that the Big Show Mayweather segment sucked....Y2J and Hardy was good....and the Horny segment I thought was well done it looks like they're putting some type of dedication to this angle

PeepShow

Holy Shit, what a match. This is the type of stuff the IC division needs to see on a consistent basis. Great match, and great to see Jericho win the title. Hey Kaedon, TDK, and all the other dorkchops on here, I MARKED.
thumbup.png

J

Yea i cuaght most of the Jericho Hardy match...Fortgot it was a 3 hour show...but yea from what i seen it was a pretty awesome match...Glad to see Jericho get the title....Hardy's a good champ...but if he wants to move on to the main title he needs to drop the lower ones...

Airfixx

Bastards! I'm just about to start watching this.... They already had an IC title change as the first match???? FUCKSHITBOLLOCKS!!! >: o[

HBKforever

Reaction score
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a title change on Raw. This is like haley's comet nowadays. I think Jericho will be a good IC champ, and Hardy losing the title leads me to believe that he will win the MIB at Wrestlemania and get a title run in the near future.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Jericho vs hardy was a great match and cena vs michaels was really good too... good raw...

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Jericho winning the IC title could only mean one thing:
Jeff wins at mania and they both feud over the IC title and the MITB briefcase

kingovkings

Reaction score
I loved raw this week but hey i usually do. Anyways i thought hardy/y2j match was good and that y2j won clean(which we all no why he did now) but that could be great for IC title as it may now actually get defended and gain some credibility back. i also liked Kane/trips thought Kane looked really good beating the crap out of trips til the end best match Kane has had for awhile hope he comes to raw he getting stale on smacky. My fave match tho was hbk/cena this match was the shit i loved it i think cena has great chemistry with hbk and they put on good matches overall it was a good raw

Adampro123

Reaction score
Raw was pretty good last night.
The jericho vs hardy match was very awesome. def ***3/4 for me.
and wow that was the best airplane spin ever by mke ratondo.

the dark knight

raw wasn't bad. but it wasn't anything special really.

first thing came to my mind when i saw knew jericho's facing hardy for the title was cenamark betting that its just a matter of time before jericho gets back in the midcard. shame..