Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I thought Y2J vs Jeff was a good match but they have suspended Jeff and I think they should have done it after Wrestlemania because he could have made the money in the bank match better.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Kane Vs. HHH was a great match (good to see HHH selling Kane as the more powerful one), though it kind of lost some of it's awe now that they're both faces.

Jeff Vs. Y2J was awesome, one of the best of the night.

kingovkings

Reaction score
OMG roxxi saying that a HHH match was good no wait GREAT.Well miricles do happen holly shit i cant beileve it unless someone hypnotised him LMAO
P.S u still aint answered why u watch raw? in the other thread

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well this was the first time in a long time that HHH allowed himself to be dominated for over half the match, let alone muscled around for pretty much all of it. A welcome change from his usual destroying his opponents save for letting them get in one or two lucky hits.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^HHH didn't dominate the match because first they were playing off of the angle that Kane was pissed about losing to HHH before and also Kane is a monster. HHH hasn't faced too many Kanes recently. They certainly aren't going to let someone has unover and worthless as Snitsky get to much power over HHH, Snitsky is there to make HHH look good because he's big and it makes trips look good if he beats the shit out of him. With Kane he's actually good and over and they wouldn't just let him get run over.

Edit: KingovKings don't hold you breathe on the answer to that question.

the dark knight

i forgot to say this.

wasn't bigshow lighter than 450lbs when he faced akibono? he lost weight right? 450 MY ASS! it was fixed..

McLovin

Reaction score
Good Raw, the 3 hour shows usually produce good shows and this was not different.

I watched the Jericho/Hardy match after I heard he had been suspended, and during the whole match he looked really depressed and Jericho did a few spots stiff. I don't think it is fair on Y2J, he comes back to help WWE, but a guy with drug-related problems is given the push instead, although Y2J does look a bit jacked since I last saw him.

the dark knight

JR DID IT AGAIN!

JR: from what i UNDERSTANDED!

ouch

and raw was pretty good for a single show. but it left me with nothing to look forward NEXT WEEK but the london/kendrick part. all what it left other than that is...i just want WM already to see whats gonna happen.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Hopefully this is the start of a London/Kendrick rivalry. Not too crazy about the idea itself, but at least it'd be some kind of push. They're more talented than most high flyers and i'm sick of seeing it wasted every week on jobbing. They're treated like the Guns and they didn't even refuse to blade.

PeepShow

I like how the stipulation was lied about. The entire roster my asshole. Where was Michaels? Jericho? Haas? London?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I have no idea why HBK wasn't out there, my guess is that they would justify it by saying he was kicked out when he interfered with Falir's match. Jericho wasn't out there because he was selling the punch to the face that he took from the Big Show. Considering they had to help him out of the ring having him come out 5 minutes later for a match would make zero to no sense. I'm guessing they'd say that London wasn't there because he left the arena plus since it looks like they're starting that feud I'm not sure it would make much sense to bring those guys out there cuz it would just be kinda akward. Is Haas even on the roster anymore? lol He hasn't been on anything other than heat since I can't remember when it was. Whenever he came out with that dumb ass mask, but I don't remember when that was. So I think that covers everyone. I agree some of those guys should have been out there, I'm just saying that's how they'd probably justify it.

Save_Us.TheRock2!

Reaction score
The Rock

man,when is the peoples champ [the rock] gonna come back? people are saying at wrestlemania, but hes not in the spring preveiw.the rock is the one who should save us from randy,not y2j, although y2j is cool, but i like rock better. Fell free to reply or privite message me regaurding this message or someting else.

:pimp: