Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^^Who would you consider a better comedy character?

Aside from Flair's comedic moments I can't recall any comedy characters who've been anywhere near as consistently funny as Santino... And I didn't hate EUGENE!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Santino is the shit! If WWE ever drop his comedy angle, even if his wrestling skills develop into like Benoit level (just an example, I'm not saying I think he will) I will be so pissed. There has never been a funnier guy save maybe Bobby Heenan and Chris Jericho back in WCW.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Here are some current thoughts im having with Raw right now.

I don't think Santino should ever drop the gimmick.
He's one of the reasons why I still watch Raw.

Hmm.. Kane, whats with him? Does WWE need him anymore? He's failed on Raw, Smackdown, Did alright in ECW, but jobbed in ECW towards his end. Im really, sick of him. It's time for him to GTFO imo, because a "monster" like him, shouldn't be a jobber.

Mike Knox= Snitsky? Seriously.. this guy gets some sorta push, and we'll see im Main Event "WWE Superstars" for the next 2 years of his career, I loved him on ECW, but I still see him as Snitsky.

Cena/JBL w/ HBK. I think the match will be alright, my prediction is that JBL wins the title when HBK screws up and accidently helps JBL win in some sort, and HBK win the rumble. This would set up JBL/HBK with JBL trying to convince Shawn to go to Smackdown.

Where would Cena go? I think that if my prediction is right, Cena might go agaisnt Batista Again, Cena/Batista 2 at Wrestlmania. It's just a guess, but I would love to see a rematch between the 2.

Congrats to Punk, the fastest Triple Crown winner in Raw History, im glad he's a champion of some sort. Now let's see the strap get defended at Mania!

Y2J appoligizes? He seems like a pussy tbh. I would expect him to beat the shit out of Stephanie and Vince and FORCE himself into the Rumble, but it is what it is.

PeepShow

I think that if my prediction is right, Cena might go agaisnt Batista Again, Cena/Batista 2 at Wrestlmania. It's just a guess, but I would love to see a rematch between the 2.

lol, no. Batista is out for like 6 months.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ It could just be a sick joke. They might have added more months to throw us off. You never know, anything is possible.

The Rated R CMStar

What the hell!

Kofi Kingston in a World Heavyweight Championship match?

An Elimination Chamber match that is.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Worst ending in a long time, WTF shane single handled legacy, thats bullshit.
Im really piss off, well the only good thing is that we could see Orton vs Shane in a street figth match at NWO?

milkman7

Reaction score
Yeah, I really like Shane's ring work hopefully him and Orton get a match at NWO, so Orton will have something to do.

The Rated R CMStar

From a fair stand point, what would you do against the man that attacked and sent you dad to the hospital? I know I would go against 3 guys.

milkman7

Reaction score
I would as well, and probably many more not caring I was fighting a losing battle.

Airfixx

Potential WM buyrate slid a little as well (Jericho vs. Rourke???)

Given the amount of acclaim and attention that movie is getting, I don't see how this would have a detrimental effect on the buy-rate. IMO that match = non-wreslting fan's $$$s.

Shame tho' cos Jericho was my 2nd choice (behind HBK) to face Taker @ WM.

Reaction score
The Floyd Mayweather scheme? Fair enough.

But it's very unlike Chris Jericho. The same Y2J refused to compete against Hacksaw Jim Duggan and all of a sudden, he's accepted a verbal stoush with a similarly old slouch who's never wrestled professionally!

Unless last week "softened" him up?