Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

The Floyd Mayweather scheme? Fair enough.

But it's very unlike Chris Jericho. The same Y2J refused to compete against Hacksaw Jim Duggan and all of a sudden, he's accepted a verbal stoush with a similarly old slouch who's never wrestled professionally!

Unless last week "softened" him up?

You're in a right tangle of reality and kayfaybe there! LOL

Besides, jericho was 'humbled' last week.

The Rated R CMStar

Besides, I expect something big to happen with Ric Flair/Rourke at NWO that make Jericho change his mind

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
From a fair stand point, what would you do against the man that attacked and sent you dad to the hospital? I know I would go against 3 guys.
And those three guys would destroy you, no matter how angry you are.

Legacy just lost a lot of credibility for getting beaten down by Shane McMahon of all people. Not only that, but Orton himself was totally out of it. And really, the whole concept of Steph getting all cocky about her grand plan to teach Orton a lesson, the curtains are drawn, and... it's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SUPERSHAAAAANE!!

Worst ending in a long time. :disgust1:

Shay-rett

Reaction score
Sorry if this question has been answered already, but wasn't Rev Theory supposed to be on RAW last night?

Soulpower

They WERE supposed to play, but I believe it was rescheduled for a later date (Not entirely sure).

What can I say about last night? All of the matches were incredibly short (A two minute tag title match?) and weren't all that good, we got 100 replays of Orton kicking Vince, and we got one of the most idiotic closing segments we've seen in quite a while, when an out of shape, out of breath, almost 40 year old Shane McMahon, managed to take out Legacy by himself with some of the weakest looking punches in wrestling history.

I understand that he's Vince son, but that's no excuse to have a non-wrestler (Who again, was clearly out of shape) beat up the Royal Rumble winner, and a man that WWE is trying to push as this "mega-star".

MikeRaw

I understand both sides of this. I mean, I liked last night, because I loved seeing Shane come out. I thought they booker it good, and I didn't see it coming.
With that being said, it's pretty bad that after Orton won the Rumble, he got his ass handed to him by Shane. I think it would've been more effective for Legacy to beat down Sane, to continue to hype this stuff up.

But here's where I think they fucked up big time... When Shane cam eout, Orton tried to run? What the hell? I can sort of understand why they would have Shane beat him up. It's not ideal, but it would be better if it was a "fair fight" and Shane just got the better of him.
But to have Orton actually try to escape out of the ring as Shane was coming... What the hell? You would think they would have him go and attack Shane as soon as he got in the ring, and proceed to do a beat down. Instead though, he looked like the old Orton they made us watch in 2005, where he tried to run out of the ring.
IMO, they really should've had him be more aggresive towards Shane. The part that Shane beat him up doesn't bother meas much as the fact that they made Orton play corawd again.

CenaMark54

most idiotic closing segments we've seen in quite a while, when an out of shape, out of breath, almost 40 year old Shane McMahon, managed to take out Legacy by himself with some of the weakest looking punches in wrestling history.

punch.gif

lol...

Ed_cena

Reaction score
It really make me mad just to see that lol haha, anyway I hope they've a match at NWO. But please dont put a out of shape dude, beating your best superstar at the moment and the 2 next superstars.

NewHBK

Reaction score
Shane did not seem to be in shape. Hope he will improve if it comes to a match against Orton.

Haight

Reaction score
Given the unrealistic scenario that played out in the closing moments of RAW, I have come to the conclusion of one thing. Shane O Mac is part of Legacy. Here are the reasons I believe this to be true.

1. He too is a third generation "superstar"

2. With Vince and Steph and Shane all getting along....it's becoming one big love fest. There needs to be a strong adversary amongst the McMahons to make things interesting and to bail Orton out of the situation hes in now.

3. Steph and Shane are both prone to fighting each other. Think back to that RAW where Shane left the areana and Steph said she was in charge.

4. Shane wasn't even making any effort to sell the punches he gave Orton. Additionally...as others have stated...there is no way he could take all three guys.

I predict Shane will announce his allegiance to Legacy in the coming weeks!!

Axis

I totally thought that Orton and Stephanie were going to start making out in the middle of the ring last week, when they were really close and looked pissed. It could still happen after Orton punts Shane's head in, though.

noumenon

HBK was just on the verge of cracking up when JBL was pushing him, and JBL almost laughed to....that was bad..hahaha

Airfixx

I totally thought that Orton and Stephanie were going to start making out in the middle of the ring last week, when they were really close and looked pissed. It could still happen after Orton punts Shane's head in, though.

You thinking what I'm thinking?

Steph was doing more than just talking TO Orton when she said "Fire You? We have bigger plans for you than that, Randy."...?

(The "We" actually being her & Orton & her slap from a few weeks back being a mere swerve/intentional redherring.)

I'm a week behind with Raw atm, so soz for late comments, but is just me that marks when they see all the guys lined up on the ramp together? (See the end segment with Shane throwing punches 'at' Orton.)

@ Shay-ret: I reckon they'll save the Rev Theory appearance for Ortons WM entrance now.

noumenon

^Yeah....I was a bit confused by the absence of Rev Theory the other week as well. On a side note if Legacy does indeed get a group entrance theme those guys would be a great pick..they did an incredible job with Orton's theme.

PeepShow

Really loved the tag team of Kane and "THE MONSTROUS" Mike Knox. They really seemed to work together well. IDK if it was just a lucky one time trick in the hat, or if they could keep it up. Really enjoyed that match more than any other from Monday tbh.