• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Sporting Event You Watched?

noumenon

Don't forget Kane/Orton is supposed to be tonight I believe. I'm curious how they're gonna do this one. Also if they're really going to get Orton wrapped up in this silly ass story line this close to Wrestlemania. Everything things seems to be going kinda funky for Orton right now..lol. Perhaps they're just using this Kane feud for the next few weeks to give him something to do to till the Rumble.

Airfixx

^^^Yeah, he'd probably still be having beef with Batista otherwise.

Looking forward to seeing kane get his ass handed to him courtesy on an RKO.

noumenon

I hones don't think it'll be much of a match. I see something like Orton possibly throwing Kelly(who was dragged to ringside by Kane) into on oncoming Chokeslam or some shit. It'd build heat on both of them.
Or perhaps they'll do the swerve and have Kelly deliver a low blow to Kane or some shit, adding to the list of girls who have screwed him over. Perhaps have her give a naughty like smirk to Orton, who would approve with his own.....naughty little smirk?.....leading perhaps to Kelly being some arm candy for Orton. Either way could be interesting.

kingovkings

Well well i enjoyed Raw this week thought it was pretty damn good. first to kick off the show we had y2j fired. That was a kick arse shocker lol and great way to start the show.
miz and mysterio match was pretty good. I thought Miz was really good and has improved loads lately in the ring and Since tagging With Morrison it has really helped him. IMO if he hadn't joined Morrison he would have been fired ages ago as he wasn't doing anything or going nowhere before he went to ECW.
Regal/Punk match was meh and over to quick. Punk was good and worked his arse off carrying Regal. I think next weeks match will be better with more time and it been a stip match.
Kane/ Orton was a good match with some drama at the end with the refs shady 3 count i smell a rat there hmmm. And the whole Manu/Snuka/ Teddy going to get Orton was great. I could see what was going to happen with Teddy but even so it was good to watch. And they look good together. One thing though Teddy really needs a spray tan he looked like a snowman compared to Orton and Rhodes lol. I still got feelings Teddy and Orton will clash and upset the balance of Legacy.

And as for the Main Event it was Wicked i loved this match. Ive yet to see Michael's/Cena put on a shit match. The both of them just gel big time in the ring. Mainly down to HBK'S ability to make anything he goes into the ring with look good and he is one of the best at selling. And Cena's work rate he also sold good last night. Cena worked well he didn't over sell, he looked good counter and on the offence. They both just knock out a great match together. They also had a good length of time too which always helps.
I'm glad it was a lengthy match. Because i had thought it would be a quick back and forth match were JBL would interrupt and ruin it. But it wasn't the case. And it was another really good match from them ;)

Airfixx

Good show... Just gutted I read as much of the forum as I did over the last two days because it pretty much 'spoiled' the whole show (aside from no-one specifically mentioning the Legacy beatdown)...

Q. Why the fuck do WWE always place add bereaks in a part of the match so what when they return, the momentum of the match has changed?

As good as the match between HBK & Cena was this really fucked it up for me at one point.... Kinda felt like I had to just forget everything that had happened in the ring until that point.

LadyHotrod

Wow, Jericho got fucking OWNED. I couldn't believe it!

Still, Jericho is awesome so it sucks to see him "fired".

D-K-L

2 hours and 8 minutes to go til Raw airs.. Man I can't freakin wait! Show's gonna be a RocketBustah! Especially the return of Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm so hyped for Mr. Mcmahon's return. I hope isn't all serious, I want a funny heel Mcmahon.

I've been watching a lot of Mcmahon vids/matches recently. I hope he does something that'll lead to WM XXV. It wouldn't be a proper WrestleMania Anniversary without Mr Mcmahon.

BRING BACK JERICHO

noumenon

WOW, just wow...what a fuckin 5 star RAW.

Started out with a quick little over the top rope battle royal...nice little push towards Legacy's dominance.

Total squash on Kelly Kelly brought a smile to my face. Followed by yet another priceless Santino moment.

We saw CM Punk finally capture the IC Title in an absolutely incredible match. Some great stiff shots in this one...these guys worked phenominal together and I really hope we see some more out of them.

Contract signing between JBL and Cena brought even more tension and drama into an already amazing feud. Some real heat on HBK too..holy shit.

It appears we may be seeing the last days of Mizorrison. Some ridiculous last minute B.S. of Cryme Tyme earning a tag shot in an almost squash match.

And the last...what was it..almost half hour of the show. I don't even need to say how fuckin incredible that shit was. For the first time in YEARS I turned off RAW genuinely excited about what happened.

SnackZ

For the first time in YEARS I turned off RAW genuinely excited about what happened.

quoted and bolded for emphasis - best raw in a WHILE. The whole McMahon thing was awesome from the improv of Jericho actually getting on his knees (only because the crowd chanted it) all the way to Orton kicking Vince's taupe off, lol. WOW. Just a great show overall.

noumenon

ABSOLUTELY! I was watching RAW with a friend of mine and we said the same thing. The ONLY reason Jericho did that was because the crowd chanted it. Amazing improv...added so much more intensity to the situation.

And this Legacy thing..damn. From a stable that looked destined to fail took a complete 180 in two weeks. This thing is gonna be huge. Ya know when you meet someone and you can tell they're trouble. But you say fuck it...and go out drinkin with them anyway. And once they get drunk they go and do something crazy. And you're left with that "...OMG...I'm with this crazy son of a bitch now" feeling. That's exactlly the vibe I got off of Teddy and Cody at the end of RAW.

Bottom line..things are getting great on RAW. Your turn Smackdown...lol.

That was incredible. So many storylines altered, pushed, intensified, you name it!

Is RKO becoming the Triple H of Raw? Sticking his damn nose in everything these days.

It was a great RAW. I HATED how Jericho again got owned. I wish they would have let him stay fired, and then walk to Smackdown, but that's just me.

Punk/Regal: WHAT A MATCH!!:wavetowel: It's as if creative said "okay, you guys have got 12 minutes. Have at it!"

I'm genuinely at a loss for what they're going to do with Orton now that he destroyed McMahon. He'll be punished, but how, with the Rumble 6 days away
?

noumenon

Such a ridiculously awesome swerve. We had Jericho coming off as the face at first, almost looked as if we might have seen him make the jump right then and there. As soon as they brought up the hypocrite thing the crowd turned on him. Whoever wrote RAW tonight I really want to shake their hand. There is no reason the show can't be that calibur every week.