ladyhotrod says mikeraw is a smurf and she and iamironman are takin over hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
BOO!
This sucks, I was showing off his beauty.
Seriously, what happened to no rules in HIAT, and at that, what about when some fucking blueberry makes a thread of taking over HIAT?

No rules sure. But when some poor dial-up user goes to view this thread you will ruin him. That pisses me off. And besides with one quick edit the rules change.

LadyHotrod

That picture isn't even fucking funny.

Let's see what you look like. Pretty sure you look just as Blue.

MikeRaw

This is the definition of blown out of proportion.
This dumbass makes a thread on behalf on him and LHR, and even LHR doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. :rofl:

Oh, and by the way, I'm not gonna post a pic LHR, don't need to, and don't feel like it. And besides, I couldn't give a fuck what he looks like... That is, until he makes another Blue thread.

Beer Money Army

Chicken Wing....

backlundcopydd6ti4.jpg

LadyHotrod

This is the definition of blown out of proportion.
This dumbass makes a thread on behalf on him and LHR, and even LHR doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. :rofl:

Oh, and by the way, I'm not gonna post a pic LHR, don't need to, and don't feel like it. And besides, I couldn't give a fuck what he looks like... That is, until he makes another Blue thread.

So I'm unoriginal, according to you, yet all you can do is post some lame animation of someone's picture?

Wow, you are obviously the missing link to what's considered "original" in this day and age.

MikeRaw

^He posted hat pic himself, I just reposted it iin this thread.
And I said you were horribly unoriginal with your flames, and i didn't even flame him here, so there's no comparision.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So I'm unoriginal, according to you, yet all you can do is post some lame animation of someone's picture?

Wow, you are obviously the missing link to what's considered "original" in this day and age.

Oh snap son.

It's on!!!

LadyHotrod

^He posted hat pic himself, I just reposted it iin this thread.
And I said you were horribly unoriginal with your flames, and i didn't even flame him here, so there's no comparision.

You tried to use his picture as an insult to the way he looks. Don't try to be fucking clever, kid. You don't have to type words to insult someone.

Interesting how you throw out how much everyone else's flames are unoriginal and suck when you can't even flame. Awesome.

MikeRaw

^But I don't claim to flame. In fact, I've never even made a thread in the flame chamber. Being original idn't required by me in terms of flaming, cause I don't give a fuck about it.

LadyHotrod

If you aren't good at something, you are NO ONE to tell anyone else that they suck. Fool.

You are definately the voice of intelligence around here!

:rolleyes:

MikeRaw

I can tell you whatever I want. And the fact is, your flame in the other thread was clearly just a publicity stunt.

LadyHotrod

You're the dumbest 16 year old I have ever witnessed.

A publicity stunt....in a forum? Hahaha! Wow, you are really on top of things! You certainly have an answer to everything!

It's a shame that people like you still have a heartbeat.