ladyhotrod says mikeraw is a smurf and she and iamironman are takin over hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

How am I Blue again? I would love to here your reasonings of how I'm Blue, because I bet they'd make you look Blue.
And please, don't give the "You're dumb" shit again.
You still have't explained why you took a random thread, and one disagreement (where the other person had no backup), and turned it into a flame thread, when you could've simply said "You have nothing to back up your arguement so you're argument is pointless" and it would've been over, and you would've known you won, without having to actually flame someone, even if they are stupid.

LadyHotrod

How am I Blue again? I would love to here your reasonings of how I'm Blue, because I bet they'd make you look Blue.
And please, don't give the "You're dumb" shit again.
You still have't explained why you took a random thread, and one disagreement (where the other person had no backup), and turned it into a flame thread, when you could've simply said "You have nothing to back up your arguement so you're argument is pointless" and it would've been over, and you would've known you won, without having to actually flame someone, even if they are stupid.

.....are you fucking kidding me?

Wow, I said why I made the thread here 3 or 4 times now. Christ.

Pretty hilarious that you act as if you really give a shit when someone gets called a name. :rolleyes:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Wait I'm lost. Was that black haired guy Mike posted MS? If not then what does MS mean thats his biggest pet-peeve?

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Wait I'm lost. Was that black haired guy Mike posted MS? If not then what does MS mean thats his biggest pet-peeve?

No....it was iam-ahdeeironman...coming to eat-ah your entire stock of-ah food. Have-ah no fear, Santino Marella will-ah stop him!! Now....where did I-ah put dat explosive cake?

MikeRaw

Diesel, the guy was iamironman. And I agree with Nation. I'm done with this thread, that, for the record, sholdn't have even been made, considering noone has a fucking clue what it's about (taking over HIAT???)

Qwake

Oh MS is on Dial up so thats why he got angry, I thought he was just scared of iamironmans horrid face...

LHR, Respect your admins and mods!!! >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No I am not on dial up. That would drive me insane. But there are those who still do.

PeepShow

Did it ever occur to anyone that people may flame others because the people they flame are morons and overreact every time? Usually tends to get laughs out of the people who make the threads and those who watch. I know I get a kick out of it.

MikeRaw

No you didn't, because on the first day I was mod, you congratulaed me, lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Now, now can't we all agree. iamironman is a stud. I bet he has like fifty girlfriends. Seriously, we should all be getting advice off this dude. He MUST be a hit with the ladies.