ladyhotrod says mikeraw is a smurf and she and iamironman are takin over hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
(by that i mean the hell threads i ran out of room)

dead e gurrero and cena buttocks i am a cena mark and i have not been round to know either of u well yet so im reserivng my jusdgemnt but we feel the santino fucker does not derserve anythhing named after him so were takin the threads of hell back motherfuckers

MikeRaw

Haha, you're fat.

Did you talk this over with her yet? Or are you just assuming control of her?

iamironman

Reaction score
actually i asked if i made a thread called were takin over hell would u pst in it and she said shed probably post in a thread called mike raw is a smurf so i slipped it in and again ur retort goes to fat joke get new material smurf LOL

MikeRaw

593456897_l.gif

iamironman

Reaction score
thats a hell of a good lookin pic for once ia gree with peep show

PeepShow

Anyone that posts more than 10 pics of that in one post again, will be sorry they fucking signed up.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He can't ban mods, but I will. Seriously that ish is like my biggest pet peeve.

MikeRaw

BOO!
This sucks, I was showing off his beauty.
Seriously, what happened to no rules in HIAT, and at that, what about when some fucking blueberry makes a thread of taking over HIAT?