Kaval: Are We Supposed to be Impressed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
No, I'm not used to Johnny Foreigner because I'm not a hilljack Aussie.

Whatever a "hilljack" actually is, I'm not an Aussie, you ignorant twat, but thanks for only furthering my point....

Take your "race baiting" elsewhere, Jackson,

Dunno why you'd refer to me as "Jackson" either, but it's a fair bet thatt's routed in the bigotry you seems so fucking proud of too.

Asshole.

Reaction score
Whatever a "hilljack" actually is, I'm not an Aussie, you ignorant twat, but thanks for only furthering my point....

Dunno why you'd refer to me as "Jackson" either, but it's a fair bet thatt's routed in the bigotry you seems so fucking proud of too.

Asshole.

You're the one who's upset, not me.

Report me to the Net Nanny. You'll get results that way. You can lock my ass up forever, okay Sharpton?

Airfixx

Reaction score
"You're the one who's upset, not me."

...How is that a response to ANYTHING I just said?

You appear to be struggling to comprehend what was a rather simple post.

Reaction score
Airfixx's playbook:

1: Play race card, hope the other dopes join in for some sympathy
2: Accuse poster of not comprehending.

*Yawn*

Your move, Jackson.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Airfixx's playbook:

1: Play race card, hope the other dopes join in for some sympathy

You are the ONLY person on this forum I've accused of being a racist, so as per usual, you are talking shit. Either way, I don't give a fuck if anyone agrees or backs me up.

2: Accuse poster of not comprehending.

The random lameness of your replies suggests you aren't.

I know you're TRYING to be a smart ass with your replies, but you are failing.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ Nah, I'm not entirely sold on the new Cole yet... Infinitely more enterataining than he was, but that says virtually nothing.

why? because its an understatement? i wasn't talking about him in particular, i was saying that anybody no matter how good he is in the ring should never be champ unless he has some sort of a presence.

yes, not even chris benoit. i was one of those who were against it.

Benoit HAD presence, hense his lack of mic skills never held him back.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL... Then please explain the fact that Benoit was in ME matches WITH The Rock on more than one occasion circa-2000.

Airfixx

Reaction score
just because [Benoit] was doesn't mean i liked it >_>

Yeah, that may be true, but you insinuated that Benoit wouldn't have got to ME level based on he physcial aspect of his game alone in The Rock's day, yet theres no hypothesising necessary as Benoit DID MEvent during that very period of time.

i think im not the only one who was cheering for the rock in those matches, whether or not he was a face.

Rock was a face & Benoit was a heel, so I doubt you were alone.

As you previously said, you were "saying that anybody no matter how good he is in the ring should never be champ unless he has some sort of a presence...... Even Benoit."

I argued that Benoit HAD presence(*). You don't have to be amazing on the mic to have presence.

You have yet to counter.

(*...And for what it's worth I think Kaval DOES have presence too.)