Kaval: Are We Supposed to be Impressed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
Fortunately, smash mouth wrestlers have never needed to open their mouths. See: Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko.

Reaction score
Fortunately, smash mouth wrestlers have never needed to open their mouths. See: Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko.

Kaval is NOT a "Smash Mouth Wrestler".

Put him in a Ninja Turtles costume and have him play a live version of Leonardo at malls across the US

Airfixx

Reaction score
What I meant was that even if he does find success (like the Beandip Midget did), he'll be painful to listen to when he opens his mouth.

In which case they'll prob just keep his mic work to an absolute minumum a la Rey or Jeff Hardy... Therefor no worries.

To be honest Gates' whilst mildly umusing to read, I have no idea (aside form the mic stuff) from this thread what your actual beef with Kaval is... The fact that he has that 'kung-fu'-ish style to his work (Hense the talk of Charlie Chan, Ninja Turtles and shit)?

Reaction score
In which case they'll prob just keep his mic work to an absolute minumum a la Rey or Jeff Hardy... Therefor no worries.

To be honest Gates' whilst mildly umusing to read, I have no idea (aside form the mic stuff) from this thread what your actual beef with Kaval is... The fact that he has that 'kung-fu'-ish style to his work (Hense the talk of Charlie Chan, Ninja Turtles and shit)?

It's the whole output of Kaval. His wrestling isn't "wrestling". Kung Fu wrestling is stupid. If I wanted to watch someone act like Darth Maul, I'd go watch RVD from 1996. His acting is almost as bad as Shelton Benjamin's.

Axis

Reaction score
Kaval is NOT a "Smash Mouth Wrestler".

Put him in a Ninja Turtles costume and have him play a live version of Leonardo at malls across the US

Your first point is simply incorrect. The entire reason that he's known is that he's a smash mouth wrestler. It's exactly how he made a name for himself. Your second point is a poor attempt at humor and brings nothing of substance to the conversation.

Airfixx

Reaction score
His wrestling isn't "wrestling".

Neither is the all out brawling style of a SCSA.

This thread feels like it's merely the latest 'vehicle' for your comedy'... Should I look forward to endless repetition of the above wisecracks in other threads too (See "Kofi-B-Ware" and such.)

bigdog4215

Reaction score
I'm sure its been said before but he is hard hitting and sell great and as for mic skills he doesn't need to say a whole lot.He ring work does the talking for him with his intensity

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Only quickly skimmed the thread,

My views on Low Ki/Kaval/Senshi whatever you wanna call him, I will admit I was never a huge fan of. His TNA work I never was big on, I never thought he was exceptional or anything and much of what he did I didn't care for, aside from Triple X I cant remember much from his time down in TNA. When NXT 2 started I didn't care for him, but throughout the course of that season he started to grow on me and he is one of the few guys on Smackdown really worth watching these days.

Reaction score
I think the same can be said for just about any new star WWE is trying to build.

There's promise out there it's just that Kaval looks like a Chinese-mexican inbred midget doing a trapeze segment for Big Top Pee Wee.

I give him 4 years before "Future Endeavors". Hopefully less.

Reaction score
Neither is the all out brawling style of a SCSA.

This thread feels like it's merely the latest 'vehicle' for your comedy'... Should I look forward to endless repetition of the above wisecracks in other threads too (See "Kofi-B-Ware" and such.)

I can't help it if Kofi Kingston is fast on his way to becoming the WWE's next birdman. He'll still wind up in the HOF like Koko did, why are you worried?

As for my other nicknames, it just feels better to type out "The Beandip Midget" than it does Rey Mysterio. Or "Wigger Jorts" instead of John Cena, HBGay intead of Shawn Michaels. Or "Turd in a Singlet" instead of Mark Henry. You get the point.

CMS

Reaction score
First off, God it was hard to reenter this site. Thing just didn't let me in.

Anyhow, I dont mind Kaval. He is perfect in the role as an underdog and could thrive in that role. That said, that's all I can see him doing. I find it pretty lol that he has a guaranteed title shot in the future. He will look stupid if he doesnt use it on the World Championship, but then again, you know Kaval in a World Title Match on PPV wont happen anytime soon if ever