Juan Cena? Are you fucking serious?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
What I mean is, until I see Juan Cena on TV, all I see is WWE creating a way of having John Cena still working their house shows.

It is more than clear by now they have no problem with John Cena still appearing on Monday nights.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I thought wrestling was going to go up when the Nexus came along but this has just destroyed all hope for wrestling.

I would love to have been in the room when the fucking idiot who thought of this jumped up in his seat and said HEY GUYS, HOW ABOUT WE CREATE A COUSIN FOR JOHN CENA AND CALL HIM JUAN CENA??!!! and then everyone agrees.

I would fire them all for even thinking of this bullshit.

Reaction score
LadyHotrod;617873 I would fire them all for even thinking of this bullshit.[/QUOTE said:
Couldn't agree more!!!! I thought WWE was going to get better once John Cena got fired, but.. NOPE! They found an all new way to fuck it up! So fuckin stupid. Maybe the next time Randy Orton gets injured, they'll have his brother; Randall Orton come in. Then when Triple H gets injured, they'll have his sister "Heather Hurst Helmsley" come in. I haven't watched wrestling in over 2 years, and everytime I see a news article or something about some stupid ass thing they've done, I think, "Well, this has GOT to be the peak of stupidity. No possible way it'll get dumber than this! Never!" Then shit like this happens. I have lost all faith in WWE.I am 100% convinced Vince McMahon thinks it's all a joke and just wants to see how many stupid things he can do before he finally goes bankrupt.

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more!!!! I thought WWE was going to get better once John Cena got fired, but.. NOPE! They found an all new way to fuck it up! So fuckin stupid. Maybe the next time Randy Orton gets injured, they'll have his brother; Randall Orton come in. Then when Triple H gets injured, they'll have his sister "Heather Hurst Helmsley" come in. I haven't watched wrestling in over 2 years, and everytime I see a news article or something about some stupid ass thing they've done, I think, "Well, this has GOT to be the peak of stupidity. No possible way it'll get dumber than this! Never!" Then shit like this happens. I have lost all faith in WWE.I am 100% convinced Vince McMahon thinks it's all a joke and just wants to see how many stupid things he can do before he finally goes bankrupt.

Ehm, the point of this is so he DOESN'T lose money. People pay tickets to go see John Cena at a house show. He wasn't at one here and we were offered a refund if we no longer wanted to see the show after he was advertised to appear, and I have no doubt that many people took up that offer. Vince is just trying to give the people what they paid to see, and while it does contradict the angle going on on-screen, it's not like this is THAT stupid. As CMS said, he's not parading around on-screen under the guise of a Mexican, so why is that big of a deal? Don't answer, because it's not.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would have killed to see this on television. Dunno what you guys are all up in arms about. This could have been gold.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Just because I'm an antagonist prick, and all the fans would go apeshit (at least online) I'd have him come out in a lowrider.

Axis

Reaction score
This rules so hard.

chessarmy

Reaction score
They could just say John Cena is fired, but contractually obligated to work the rest of his live event schedule, not everything needs some whacky angle

Axis

Reaction score
They could. But then there wouldn't be John Cena pretending to be Mexican and wrestling under a 1980's lucha mask.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^yeah, and all that lucha training ("OMG, cena did a drop kick!!!!") would have been for nothing. ;o]

The more I read about this, the more I wanna see it! : oD

...Fan-cams this way please, web-surf extraordinaires!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I like XBA but his videos make my face turn red in embarrassment for him.

I've seen a few of his videos before, I honestly dont see what's so bad about them, they are pretty funny.. better than some of the monotone YouTube wrestling video commentaries I've seen... But to each his/her own.