Juan Cena? Are you fucking serious?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Many WWE live event cards have updated to say that "John Cena's Mexican Cousin", Juan Cena, will be replacing Cena. This is how they plan to get around Cena being "fired" but still working house shows.

"Juan Cena" made his WWE debut in Salisbury, Md. on a Raw house show card, where he competed in a Triple Threat Match against Wade Barrett and WWE Champion, The Miz. Juan wore his cousin's purple shirt and a matching hat with John's name on it. He also wore a purple and yellow mask. Juan also used the trademark moves of his cousin during the match, The Attitude Adjustment and The Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena hit "The Attitude Adjustment" on Barrett, but was pulled out of the ring by Alex Riley, allowing The Miz to cover a prone Barrett to secure the win by pinfall.

He's already appearing as him in house shows. Wow. People say TNA creative sucks, lmao.

Reaction score
Well, in all fairness, if TNA had anyone on their roster that could draw 1/50th of what Cena draws, they'd probably do the same thing, but would be waiting for the E to do this first so they could present it in a bastardized form.

But I do agree, it sucks, it's lame and unoriginal but this angle is just an old rehash of Dusty Rhodes Midnight Rider gimmick or Pillman as Dirty Yellow Dog or even Miz awhile back as the Canadian guy under the mask. You really can't take the top draw away, it's a business first and foremost. And I am not calling Pillman a top draw, btw.

nation

Reaction score
How fucking hard is it to get Cena to leave for a while to sell the storyline and have Orton win him back his contract? Cena comes back pretends to thank Orton and turns on Orton making for an epic heel turn.

Reaction score
That....is the STUPIDEST thing i've ever heard in my life. Can't WWE hire some of Nintendos creators? At least they can take a completely stupid idea and make it into something awesome! (really, Kirby Epic Yarn!?)

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Its Mr. America.....I mean Juan Cena, maybe hes the third member in El Conquistadors

CMS

Reaction score
Until you see it on TV, dont wine.

Reaction score
On a side note, if this will get Wigger Jorts to stop talking for awhile, then I'd be all for it.

Of course, I'm sure Juan Cena won't job.

McFly...

Reaction score
Iam subscribed to this guy XBA325 on youtube who is a big Cena fan. Can't wait to see what he says about this.

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
Who really cares, John, Juan, he's still Vinnie's butt boy...... Now you get to see the S & M side of him.

Kaedon

Reaction score
All of this could have been avoided had the WWE not stupidly painted themselves in a corner with this. But hey, the stuff on Raw with him and Nexus has been fun. So as long as we don't get this shit on Raw, I'm cool with it.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Until you see it on TV, dont wine.

^^^^This right here. I gotta agree with CMS on this. Until I've seen it on the screen, I'll take this with a grain of salt. Because we all know whatever is reported on the internet is the gospel right........

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I heard about this, I got a good laugh out of it. But, I wont put too much stock in it, a lot of things happen at House Shows that never happen on WWE television, so until he is on RAW I will remain optimistic.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Then again, think back when you've seen a heel do it, I remember Eddie and Jericho did it to feud with Rey. There was this guy who would lose a "Loser Leaves Town" match a lot back in the territories and come back as "the masked" something or other. It can be funny, but come on, Juan?