Jerry Lawler Discussion Thread - King recovering from heart attack

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jerry Lawler

This is exactly why you use young talent. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out he's to old to do in ring work. It's not just about making the product better, but also taking their spots so THIS doesn't happen. This was going to happen sooner or later, with Lawler or any other Legend they keep putting in the ring. This is THEIR fault, and now look what happened. I hope Lawler gets better, and I hope WWE gets fucked over for this.

Reactions: Snowman1

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Please Vince dont use Jerry's heart attack in a storyline

I havent watched Raw yet but ive heard the news from looking at twitter that Jerry had a heart attack live on Raw while doing commentary and I hope hes gonna be ok. I just hope now Vince doesnt use this in a storyline as thats just sick. Let Jerry recover at home. But I just know Vince with his sick mind will do something shitty to involve this in someway

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Re: Please Vince dont use Jerry's heart attack in a storyline

I don't think they will use it in any storyline, and I don't think we'll see jerry for a while. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Vince & Jerry are VERY close. He was there by his side all of last night apparently, so I highly doubt he'll do something like that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

What Crayo said. Jerry is one of Vince's best friends so it is highly unlikely that he will use it in a storyline. Mention it possibly but not make it a focal point.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Re: RE: Please Vince dont use Jerry's heart attack in a storyline

Crayo said:
Vince & Jerry are VERY close. He was there by his side all of last night apparently, so I highly doubt he'll do something like that.

If that's true, Wish I had a boss like him.

Big_Thor_Dawg

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mayhem-news.com
Jerry Lawler

To show support for King Lawler all of my rides for the forseeable future somewhere (spoiler or infront of the rear tires) will have #PrayForLawler

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
RE: Please Vince dont use Jerry's heart attack in a storyline

Crayo said:

Probably explains why it has taken so long to get him off of commentary then.

And if they ever used this in a storyline I'd probably quit watching WWE.

CmPunk.

Jobber
Reaction score
RE: Please Vince dont use Jerry's heart attack in a storyline

:pity:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lawler to undergo heart surgery today

WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler will undergo heart surgery today, according to website of WMC-TV, based out of Memphis.

This morning, WWE issued this brief statement on Lawler’s condition:

“We are hopeful Jerry makes a full recovery and returns to WWE in the near future. Our thoughts are with Jerry and his family.”

We’ll have more on this developing story as it comes in.

source

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lawler to undergo heart surgery today

Wonder how well Lawler will recover. Stu Hart and other sources reported that he was apparently basically dead for up to 20 minutes with halted flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. That's three times longer than needed to cause severe brain damage.