JEFF HARDY SIGNED WITH TNA ...BROTHER!!! 01/05/09

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Well I for one get the idea of him wanting a relaxed schedule, but seriously, you left the WWE a company who made you a main event player, and a world champion and your going to TNA to be a contender in the X-Division which no one gives a shit about. Seriously, how many times has the X-Division title/champion been on TNA TV in the last 6 months, only a handful of times.

xtremebadass

People underestimate how over Hardy truly was and I still stick with my view that Hardy could outdraw any other WWE name besides maybe Cena. All they need to do is learn to fucking advertise and get his name out there.

I agree with this statement 100%. Nobody ever really understood how over Hardy really was because he reached his peak on SD. The crowd is either muted or edited, so you don't really see the true ovations and reactions Jeff gets. Throw him on Raw and then you'll see.

I don't know why WWE would want to edit a good crowd reaction, maybe I am wrong, but every SD crowd sounds the same.

noumenon

I think the WWE audience in general is pretty tame lately since it's comprised of 50% children, 25% parents who don't give a fuck and 25% disgruntled fans fed up with the shit produect.

xtremebadass

They do that just to piss the kids off, unless they are cheering Jericho because the art that Chris Jericho paints requires praise. That guy is flawless.

Great One

Well I for one get the idea of him wanting a relaxed schedule, but seriously, you left the WWE a company who made you a main event player, and a world champion and your going to TNA to be a contender in the X-Division which no one gives a shit about. Seriously, how many times has the X-Division title/champion been on TNA TV in the last 6 months, only a handful of times.
Where was it ever said he was going to be in the X-Division? Honestly. That was just a random run-in as I saw it. If they wanted to put him in the main event, I'm sure they would have. I'm sure TNA knows who they just signed, because I can't even fathom the amount of money that they paid him.

MizMasta3000

Jeff and Homicide are going to be meeting again. Last time he was in TNA he competed all over the card. X-Division (when people gave a shit about them), the main event, and mid card with Abyss and such. Hardy could do whatever he wants. But I doubt he will get a sniff of the TNA belt for a while now that Hogan is on Aj and Kurt's dick (not to sound negative). Time will tell

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

And I'm pretty sure if he if he was inserted into the World title picture you'd complain about how dumb of a move it was for them considering he still has the drug charges on him. This was actually a smart move for them. They know who they have. They know how big he is. They also know he has charges on him that could get him locked up. So why put him in the big picture if they don't know if he'll be in there for the long run?

The storyline they have right now is good. Him and Moore got the envolope which we don't know what's inside. Could just be a pay check. Could be contract. Notice Hardy said "maybe" which means he may sign the contract or he may not.

MizMasta3000

I also think this is the first time TNA signed a big name and didn't throw him directly into the main event

The Rated R CMStar

I also think this is the first time TNA signed a big name and didn't throw him directly into the main event

And it's the first time they actually should had. Jeff vs Daniels, Jeff vs Joe, it didnt have to be for the belt, but seriously, TNA apparently doesn't give a damn about Hardy's court issues since they sign him in the first place, so sticking him in the X-Division instead of at least an uppermidcard feud is dumb.

noumenon

Yeah but then what happens if he's in the middle of an important main event feud and is found guilty? They're fucked.
I would honestly rather them not even mention him much until his court dates are over. Like I said, play it off as they offered him a contract and he's debating whether he's going to sign with them. If he is cleared of charges..he decided to sign and he debuts. If he is convicted then oh well, he decided not to sign.

MizMasta3000

Jeff Hardy's drug arrest went before the Grand Jury yesterday in Moore County, North Carolina. The Grand Jury found that there was enough evidence to indict Hardy, and the case will now move to superior court. Hardy's case is expected to be set on the docket within the next week.

We'll see what TNA does in the meantime

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
And it's the first time they actually should had. Jeff vs Daniels, Jeff vs Joe, it didnt have to be for the belt, but seriously, TNA apparently doesn't give a damn about Hardy's court issues since they sign him in the first place, so sticking him in the X-Division instead of at least an uppermidcard feud is dumb.

May as well direct this post at you too.....

And I'm pretty sure if he if he was inserted into the World title picture you'd complain about how dumb of a move it was for them considering he still has the drug charges on him. This was actually a smart move for them. They know who they have. They know how big he is. They also know he has charges on him that could get him locked up. So why put him in the big picture if they don't know if he'll be in there for the long run?

The storyline they have right now is good. Him and Moore got the envolope which we don't know what's inside. Could just be a pay check. Could be contract. Notice Hardy said "maybe" which means he may sign the contract or he may not.

MizMasta3000

I see Hardy working with Homicide until he goes back to court then after the court appearance, TNA will decide whether to push him up to upper mid card or leave him with sparingly appearances