JEFF HARDY SIGNED WITH TNA ...BROTHER!!! 01/05/09

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Uh...actually TNA unlike WWE has financial boundaries...that's one of their major problems. I'm sure his divorce would disagree with your statement.
The highest paid guy on TNA's card makes around 500,000 a year... around what a WWE upper mid-carder makes.

yea TNA has financial problems, Hulk Hogan Don't Give no FUCK! He will reach into his own pockets lol

Wordlife

This will sound weird... but I'd pay to see Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles and also Hardy vs Hogan imo

Weebo

Reaction score
Ok so i id my research on this. Jeff is not going to TNA to try and get a job there. He left WWE cause he just wanted a break from the business and was hoped to be coming back around WM26 maybe not full time or permanent but for a match with Punk which is why we still see Punk take shots at Hardy.

Hogan has invited Jeff an Shannon to the show tomorrow. Like I said Jeff is not going looking for a job, maybe Shannon but we all know while he is there, there is probly a chance he would get offered some kinda deal.

So for all you who say he is screwing the WWE and this and that, no he isn't cause he didn't leave just to go back to TNA. And he was just invited to be there as a guest. He will not be on camera so stop saying how he is gonna be on there and gonna shoot on WWE and screw them over cause that is not his intention on going at all.

xtremebadass

This will sound weird... but I'd pay to see Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles and also Hardy vs Hogan imo

hell yea dude AJ vs. Hardy, let's just hope Kid Kash doesnt come out and shit all over it again

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Ok so i id my research on this. Jeff is not going to TNA to try and get a job there. He left WWE cause he just wanted a break from the business and was hoped to be coming back around WM26 maybe not full time or permanent but for a match with Punk which is why we still see Punk take shots at Hardy.

Hogan has invited Jeff an Shannon to the show tomorrow. Like I said Jeff is not going looking for a job, maybe Shannon but we all know while he is there, there is probly a chance he would get offered some kinda deal.

So for all you who say he is screwing the WWE and this and that, no he isn't cause he didn't leave just to go back to TNA. And he was just invited to be there as a guest. He will not be on camera so stop saying how he is gonna be on there and gonna shoot on WWE and screw them over cause that is not his intention on going at all.

I agree with that assessment and add that just the mere rumor of him going might be what TNA was looking for and along with it, the possibility of more viewers looking for him to show up even if he does not.

xtremebadass

I would still shit my pants if Hardy hopped over the barricade and like Swantoned Hogan giving a big FUCK YOU to the Hulkster

PeepShow

idk wtf he would shoot on, the crowd will eat up anything that comes out of his mouth lol

The crowd in the impact zone eats up anyone says. I was told that like 20 seconds into Angles/Nigel's match last week fans were chanting THIS IS WRESTLING over a fuckin hammerlock. Christ.

Reaction score
For once I kinda feel like Jeff is a scumbag for ditching the WWE. I mean they made him who he is 100%... he owes them everything and he fucked them over with the drugs. But then again, I could careless because if he really goes that'd be 10x better than him going back to WWE (would be their biggest drawing wrestler yet), so sweet.

Your tears, they taste so sweet.

xtremebadass

The crowd in the impact zone eats up anyone says. I was told that like 20 seconds into Angles/Nigel's match last week fans were chanting THIS IS WRESTLING over a fuckin hammerlock. Christ.

I was watchin the replay of Styles/Joe/Daniels II last Thursday and I heard "Screw Hulk Hogan Chants" I was lol'n

Reaction score
Uh...actually TNA unlike WWE has financial boundaries...that's one of their major problems. I'm sure his divorce would disagree with your statement.
The highest paid guy on TNA's card makes around 500,000 a year... around what a WWE upper mid-carder makes.

TNA does have financial boundries. Spike doesn't. Spike pays the top talent TNA can't afford, like Sting, Angle, Foley, ★★★★, Lashley, and now Hogan's big fuckin contract. TNA couldn't probably afford one of those dudes on their own, they're relatively poor. There's a bigger reason they don't hit the road more than they do besides the fact of a lacking fanbase. What's really sad is that they are grossly overpaying some of these dudes like ★★★★, and Steiner and at teh time Booker T.

But like others said, Jeff is highly unlikely to be with TNA until after his drug trial, and even at that I think he'd still rather sign with WWE as he could easily make twice as much there. He'd be stupid not to, why cut your exposure by 60% and loose extra millions on merchandising? Jeff in all honesty probably made more on his own merchandise than TNA did with all it's total stuff last year (well, excluding DVDs, even at that I wouldn't be suprised). Plus I think he'd be loyal to WWE for getting him straight in the first place, in TNA he'd go back to 2004 Jeff that just plain sucked and didn't give two shits.

And finally,when did a Shanon Moore twitter mean anything? Yah Jeff is going with him to meet Hogan but one day before they go live? They better have a million or better on the table, and I don't think Hulk is making that much. Shannon Moore is a BIG fucking minus for TNA, dude sucks and can't lay off the juice. That's probably why him and Jeff are headed to TNA, to deliver the goods.

The Rated R CMStar

Somehow, since people are associating Hardy coming in just because of Shannon Moore and taking it to kinda a familiar issue, I think Jeff Hardy would stay with Shane and Matt on WWE.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
There's no way in hell that Jeff is going to TNA. This was a rumor planted by the IWC to try and desperately generate interest in Impact tomorrow night. I mean honestly, any one of you (if you believed the rumor) would be on the edge of your seat if you had even the remotest of possibilities that you expected Jeff Hardy to appear on Impact. Everyone would sit through every shitty backstage Jeff Jarrett segment, NWO/World Elite run in and 20 minutes of Hogan in ring promos for the anticipation that maybe, somehow, TNA would get Jeff Hardy to show up.

But it's not gonna happen. WWE only hasn't brought Jeff back because of his impending drug charges. Once those are cleared, smart money says Jeff goes back to WWE and becomes a true megastar of the business.

This Guy

yea TNA has financial problems, Hulk Hogan Don't Give no FUCK! He will reach into his own pockets lol

Hogan has no money dude, thats why he's going to TNA in the first place...his ex-wife took all the money.

But obviously no one checked Jeff Hardy's twitter, everyone just checked Shannons. Jeff's says they are in Orlando so they have decided to check out Impact while there. This indicates that they are merly going as spectators and nothing else. I seriously doubt Jeff Hardy would goto TNA even if an offer is made.