Jeff Hardy arrested!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

It was recently reported that WWE was looking to release a DVD on Jeff Hardy as soon as possible. In fact, Matt Hardy noted on his Twitter account last week that he recently filmed footage for the project in his hometown of Cameron, North Carolina. In light of Jeff Hardy's arrest yesterday on drug charges, WWE has called off plans to release the DVD. The project is officially off the drawing board.

ha

noumenon

It's a shame this is such horrible publicity because it would have been absolutely priceless to hear Punk work this into one of his promos.

noumenon

Ah, I dunno how much more attention WWE is going to want to draw to themselves in this incident. They legally severed all ties with him just in time. I'm sure they don't want to draw any more attention to themselves on this one. Hell they cancelled the DVD of him, which would have made them money. You think they're gonna want to mention him in a capacity that's not gonna make them money?

J

You guys act as if he pulled a Benoit. Bro had some drugs. Get over it besides drugs aren't that bad now adays.

J

Yea but there's also a criminal charge for smoking a plant that god gave to us, so not every charge is correct.

The Rated R CMStar

Yea but there's also a criminal charge for smoking a plant that god gave to us, so not every charge is correct.

That would be passing as a fact that smoking that plant is good, which would be a whole different argument.

J

Well for the simple fact 0 deaths occurred last year from Pot smoking I'm pretty sure it can't be too bad. It's safer then Smoking Ciggs, Drinking, Driving, Hell probably more safe then crossing the road.

gashface

Reaction score
I certainly hope WWE let Punk use this in his promos, it'd be great material. In all likelyness though they wont want to damage Jeff's rep too much incase of a possible comeback, if by some chance Jeff doesn't get put away for years, and years, and years.

I used to like Jeff Hardy, but he's gone too far. Quit the drugs man.

xtremebadass

I saw the mug shot last night...LOL...saw it first time since then this morning...LMAO

noumenon

I don't think they've got any concern about damaging his rep...if it could be damaged any more than it already has been. Punk has already aired all of Jeff's dirt in his promos but none of that is quite as bad as this. It still remains to be seen what's going to happen with this whole thing.

noumenon

WWE officials attempted to convince Jeff Hardy to stay with the company until the very last minute, but were unsuccessful.

He was offered a big money deal that would allow him to avoid working house shows and only appear at television tapings and pay-per-view events. WWE has never offered a deal like that before, as even Undertaker and Shawn Michaels still work house shows, though both will be doing less than in the past.

The king of decision making...Jeff Hardy.