Jeff Hardy arrested!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I was a bit confused on the whole opium trafficking too. I think they may mean trafficking "opiates".

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Former WWE star Jeff Hardy's first court date following his arrest on Friday will be Wednesday, September 30. North Carolina court records show Hardy is officially faced with three separate charges.

The hearing on Sept. 30 is the initial step in the legal process. The court will read the charges against Hardy, who will enter his plea. Depending on his plea, a potential trial to evaluate evidence and reach a verdict will then be scheduled for a later date.

Hardy's three separate charges are officially listed as:

-- Misdemeanor possesion of drug paraphernalia
-- Felony possession of cocaine and Felony maintaining a dwelling for drug use and possible distribution
-- Felony drug trafficking of opium and two counts of Felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III drug.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He's going down on the misdemeanor, he will probably go down for the second charge, but he'll get off on the third I imagine.

Still even if he goes down on the first two I'm sure he won't go to prison for any substantial period of time. 30 - 60 days max and I still think all he'll do is ommunity service. Maybe a few speeches at a few schools.

noumenon

They're not gonna get him on the trafficking part...that's almost impossible to fin on somebody unless you're busted actually selling the stuff.

noumenon

So it looks like the only reality show he's getting is "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew"