Jeff Hardy arrested!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Give it a year, hell come back. Vince will realize they dont need Jeff Hardy, but that they can use Jeff Hardy, so hell give it a chance. If he screws up, WWE will legitimize their Wellness System by firing his ass, and if he doesnt screw up, well, they get all his merch money and overness value.

He may be in jail in a year. I'm not sure how long he could be in jail, but I think this hurts his chances of making it big in the wrestling industry again.

xtremebadass

"If" he is convicted guilty, you can damn sure believe this ain't no small sentence. Since I am not sure of the legal system, it's not my place to say how long, but it ain't no year. It's multiple years.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Even being a big Hardy fan, I can not come up with an argument to side with Jeff this time. I'm honestly disappointed with him...

I still wouldn't be surprised to see him back in the E at some point though. Like This Guy said, no matter how big of a fuck up this is, he'll still be able to bring in the big bucks for Vince.

J

1 fucking thing I hate about America is there ruling on trafficking and shit. He's famous, he has money, he obviously wasn't trafficking. It was for his own use so if you wanna charge him with that go ahead but a charge of trafficking is bull shit.

"Chris Jericho also posted the following Tweet:

"Don't think of judging Jeff Hardy until you've walked a mile in his shoes. I will always have Jeffs back...""

Gotta agree with Chris 100%.

Enigma22

Reaction score
thats only a lot of drugs if they were all for him. i know people with more who sell. theres really no reason for him to deal. he has to have enough money. he can probably get out of doing any time by going into rehab. not much will happen him honestly. he probably wont wrestle again but he might if he goes into rehab.

Reaction score
^I love it too, ha ha ha ha.

Jeff just can't stay away from those drugs. I understand the rigors of the business (that's why they need to find a way to do away with House shows and find some other means of revenue to make up for the House Show profits) but still. He's been given chance after second chance.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
of course you will, even if McMahon doesn't touch him for a few years you know Vince will forgive eventually, especially if Jeff can prove he's clean...not to mention with TNA's recent policy of pushing people who get arressted Hardy will be signed and Legends Champion within the next 2 months. lol

You really need to give up on the TNA jokes.

As for "If Jeff can prove that he's clean", he's had time after time to prove that. It'd be pretty dumb for WWE to hire him back. Yes they could get money from him, but still, I wouldn't trust him. Though I'm pretty sure somewhere down the line, WWE would take Jeff back whether he does time or not. With Jeff's history with drugs, this charge (and possibly jail time) is the topping on the cake.

I also read a report that WWE has stopped on the new Jeff DVD that was in works. It didn't state that the dvd is on a complete hault or temporary, but myguess would be that until the Jeff story clears up, it'll be back on.

EDIT: Wow, Jeff's story was on the main page of aol.com The reprot even sited Prowrestling.net, and Pwtorch as resources.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
of course you will, even if McMahon doesn't touch him for a few years you know Vince will forgive eventually, especially if Jeff can prove he's clean...not to mention with TNA's recent policy of pushing people who get arressted Hardy will be signed and Legends Champion within the next 2 months. lol

You really need to give up on the TNA jokes.

As for "If Jeff can prove that he's clean", he's had time after time to prove that. It'd be pretty dumb for WWE to hire him back. Yes they could get money from him, but still, I wouldn't trust him. Though I'm pretty sure somewhere down the line, WWE would take Jeff back whether he does time or not. With Jeff's history with drugs, this charge (and possibly jail time) is the topping on the cake.

I also read a report that WWE has stopped on the new Jeff DVD that was in works. It didn't state that the dvd is on a complete hault or temporary, but myguess would be that until the Jeff story clears up, it'll be back on.

EDIT: Wow, Jeff's story was on the main page of aol.com The reprot even sited Prowrestling.net, and Pwtorch as resources.

1 fucking thing I hate about America is there ruling on trafficking and shit. He's famous, he has money, he obviously wasn't trafficking. It was for his own use so if you wanna charge him with that go ahead but a charge of trafficking is bull shit.

Having money? Being famous? How can you think that those are valid reason's for Jeff not trafficking? There's a long ass history of people with money, of famous people doing shit they don't need too or doing dumb shit.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear Punk's promo this week, well if he retains. If he doesn't he'll bitch about Taker, but if he gets to come out all smug because he won, I bet he totally uses this.

phantomgerald

If he did this in my country, he'll already have a noose around his neck and Matt will be carrying his corpse back to Carolina.

Beer Money Army

well you can clearly see why he wanted to leave WWE...

obivous for him he quit the company that made him big bucks. just so he could get high or pingaing.(plus if he did it within the company his 3rd strike would come)..

Can't jeff hardy go out and get really drunk or is he a lightweight or is he a softcock?

what a fucking assclown!!!!!