IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
(Paulie isn't fat)

Paulie: I don't eat pizza. Try again.

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex enters Tony Sunshine's locker room,goes to him and says :

Alex C : Dude,I'm not sure if you heard the news,but,my next match is against.....Its against you.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: We need more bitches in here eh Logan? it's a sausage fest

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*Crimson Bonez enters the locker room and drops his bags off. He looks around scooping out everyone and grins..*

C. Bonez: So this is my competition? *scoffs* I'll be champ in no time.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
JR: Ayo bitch (Points at crimson) If managment stops dodging me I'll break your jaw in no time!

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Damien Walker: (Points at Jeff Jackson wearing blackface) This is just sad, As sad you selling your "Hardcore Revolution-The Real IWF Tag Champs" T-shirts in front of the arenas! Yo smurf win that handicap match and will probably whoop your ass after the AE's!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*Crimson Bonez looks at Jason and smirks*

C. Bonez: Really? You want me to take your route in getting gold? Thanks for the help, but I'll pass.

*C. Bonez starts stroking his chin and turns his head away. He turns back around and smirks at JR*

C.Bonez: Management is obviously scared that one of their champions will be will get taken out by "the new guy".

(Out of character:that's assuming your the champ. I see your sig says tag team champs, but there's no thread on who the champs are)

Reaction score
[Jason and Jeff walk into the locker room in a very good mood, Jason is puffing a cigar and Jeff has a can of beer in his hand, they walk up to DW, Jeff pushes the other members of the RSM away and Jason gets in DW's face]

Jason: Hi there, you piece of shit.

[Jason turns his head to look at Nero and smirks before turning back to DW and spitting in his face]

Jason: Day one you did the same thing to me, just wanted to pay you back.

Jeff: You boys take care now, we want you in tip top shape when we take those tag titles.

[Jason and Jeff walk off into their respective locker rooms and Mark stands between the two doors as Sarah walks into Jasons room]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker enters the locker room smirking.

Nick Parker: So this is where my future victims lay? I thought I might have had some competition here.

Nick Parker lets out a chuckle.

Nick Parker: This is going to be easier then I thought.

Nick sits down.