IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[The GOTR walk in and sit in the nearest couch]

Max Alive: God, I missed this couch. Too many new guys though, King Ikikikikikikikikia, Red Bonez, Peter Parker. They all look soooo great. I don't think the Gods will stay in IWF much longer with these awesome wrestlers.

Alex C

Reaction score
As he opens the door of the locker room to get in,Alex C is standing right in front. Alex stands next to Nick and starts talking :

Alex C : Who in the hell are you? Look,I'm actually in good move right now,so we can introduce to each other normally. I'm not sure you know my state (Alex looks the rest of the locker room firstly,and then looks back to Nick) but I'm not feeling very "normal" these days. So,I'm standing in front of who?

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Sarcasm is not appreciated by this superstar.

Nick walks up to Gods of Ring.

Nick Parker: My name is Nick Parker, I am IWF's lates aquisition and I am The World's Greatest. I have seen you guys around, your good, I'd even go as far as saying you impress me. Unlike Hardcore Revolution you guys have my respect.

Nick holds out his hand for a handshake.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick turns his attention to Alex.

Nick Parker: I could say the same for you, what was your name again? I think it was Palex Z was it? Oh no, it was worthless scumbag. Actually it doesn't matter, I don't care what sort of mood you are in, I am in a bad mood and if you wanna get in my way boy I will love to take you down a peg.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[Max Alive stands face to face with Nick Parker. He grabs Nick's hand and shakes it.]

Max Alive: Thanks bro.

[Max Alive pulls him in closer]

Max: But if you do anything. Anything wrong or out of line, I'll have no problem with showing you what a real God can do.

[Luke pulls him down, stopping what Max was about to start]

maty619

Reaction score
Parker grins in his face.

Nick Parker: Oh trust me, if you get in my way, I will do something wrong and I will do something out of line.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[Max stays in his seat and looks at Nick in confusion.]

Max Alive: What. The. Hell. "I'm going to do something wrong and out of line." What a big macho boxer! I'm not gonna do something "wrong and out of line". I have no problem with breaking that right hand. Now get away.

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C goes back to Nick :

Alex C : It looks like you thought I'm just messing with you. Well I'm not. So don't make me mad,because if you do,you are in big danger.

Then he looks at Max Alive:

Alex C : Same goes to you too. Same goes to everyone.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Is that right? Have you seen what I can do? I am the best of the best Max, you could not hurt or injure me if your life depended on it. You're a puny, weak, little being. I'm off.

Nick walks towards the door and walks out.

Reaction score
[Jason and Jeff hear the commotion, with Mark and Sarah in tow they walk out to the public locker room, Jason sees the GOTR and suddenly gets excited]

Jason: Jared! Max! Luke! How you doin? You signed proper?

maty619

Reaction score
Nick walks back into the locker room.

Nick Parker: Hold on, what was that Alex, I am in big danger if I make you mad? I don't think so Alex, the only way you could be out me in big danger is if you start singing. The real person in danger is you, Alex you are one word away from being knocked out!

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C : Look you little cocky idiot,it seems you are getting on everybody's nerves already...I don't think thats really good,especially if you do that to me. Who know,maybe your IWF carrier can end even before your debut.

Alex smiles quietly

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[Max walks up the door as Nick leaves. He turns around and hears Jason's call.]

Jared Thunder: Yeah we signed. I'm taking on.......

[Jared Thunder quickly pulls out his iPod and checks a note]

Jared: Adam Freeman. Sorry bout that, couldn't remember him.

[He smirks.]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Is that so? You see I don't believe you are man enough. I have seen you wrestle funnily enough and you are nothing but a wannabe and you know what, I am willing to prove that, but the question is, are you?