IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[Jeff walks out after hearing what Nick said, the looks at him and shakes his head with a smile]

Jeff: Every time Vino signs another person they come in and say the exact same thing: "Oh, this is going to be easy no one here has any skill" etc. Etc.

[Jeff points at Nick]

Jeff: Now these guys like to prove that they talk to talk and then they go on to lose every week until they stop being arrogant.

[Jeff points to Eric Dafoe sitting on a chair near the wall]

Jeff: He came in and made his statement by attacking the IWF Champion, then he lost at Heatwave because he couldnt walk the walk.

[Jeff points at Crimson Bonez]

Jeff: This guy talked the talk before he even told us his name, he is going to lose this week because he put more effort into trash talk than anything else.

[Jeff walks over to the door of his locker room]

Jeff: Welcome to IWF...

[Jeff walks in and closes the door]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick stands up and looks Jeff in the eyes. He chuckles to himself.

Nick Parker: Don't compare me to them. Don't compare me to those useless pieces of shit. I am nothing like them, they are not worthy to tie my boots.

Nick looks around at the superstars sat in the locker room.

Nick Parker: You see there is one big difference beween these men and myself, they came into IWF hoping they would be successful, I have come to IWF knowing that I will be successful. I know I will be successful here, like I have been everywhere I have been. So Jeff, I would watch your words right now, or I will show you what I am capable of just like I will show the world next week when I debut.

Reaction score
[Jason opens the door and pokes his head out]

Jason: Huh? Oh, you are the new guy? This is the first time i even met you...

[Jason looks at Nick from head to toe]

Jason: And you should probably let them tie your boots since you look like you cant do it yourself.

[Jason goes back in and closes the door, you can hear Sarah giggling in there]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick walks up to Jeff and Jason's where their bodyguard Mark is stood, Nick slips him a $50 note.

Nick Parker: Give me 5 minutes, with these, I promise nothing will happen, I just wanna talk.

Reaction score
[Mark looks at the $50 that Nick is holding]

Mark: hmmmm..... You get five minutes, and no funny business....

[Mark opens his jacket showing his holstered pistol]

Mark: And i have to come inside with you...

[Mark dials his phone and calls Jeff telling him to go into Jasons locker room, they all walk inside]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick, behind Mark and Jeff, enters the room, shutting the door behind him. He looks at Jason, then he looks at Jeff.

Nick Parker: So you are the two that dared to look me in the eyes and back chat me.

Nick puts his head in his hands and chuckles.

Nick Parker: You both are brave, I'll give you that, but at the sam time, you are both stupid as hell. Did you not see what I did to Sam Brown to win my Olympic Bronze Medal? I could do that to both of you if that was my wish, but that isn't my wish. That would be too easy, you see I decided, long before I has hired here at IWF, that I would get to the top the honourable way, wherever I go. I will not cut corners by knocking you both out, I will not beat my aquantances into respecting me, I will prove myself inside the squared circle. But let me tell you, if you provoke me, I will bite and you will both be wishing you never lived.

Reaction score
[Jason and Jeff look at Nick with a smile, Mark gestures as if to ask if he should throw him out, Jason waves him off]

Jason: I dont really like the fact you are threatening me in front of my wife and my friends...But since you are new here im going to cut you some slack, give Mark another $50 and then get the hell out.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick takes a look Mark and shakes his head.

Nick Parker: I don't think so.

Nick gets up in Jason's face.

Nick Parker: Don't you ever patronise me like that, I have achieved more than you could ever imagine, don't hold back because I'm new. Unleash hell! Do to me what you would do to anyone else! And I will show you what I'm made of.

Reaction score
[Jeff stands and gets a beer from the fridge and Jason shakes his head in amazement]

Jason: Do we really have to do this?

Jeff: They come here....They all come here.....How do they find us?

Jason: You really want me to do my worst Nick?

maty619

Reaction score
Nick grins.

Nick Parker: You act like you are unphased by me, but when it comes down to it, I guarantee that you will crumble. You see I am nothing like you have ever seen, I am unique. I don't need guns and bodyguards to defend myself, I just need these two beauties.

Nick raises his fists.

Nick Parker: Do you have the guts to fight back to Britain's Best? I think not.

Parker turns his back to Jason and Jeff and walks towards the door to exit.

Reaction score
Jason: Mark....

[Mark stands infront of the door blocking Nicks exit]

Jason: You just made the biggest mistake a wrestler can make, you turned your back to us.

Sarah: Jason....

Jason: Go take that shower Sarah...

[Sarah walks into the bathroom adjacent to Jasons locker room]

Jason: Well....Now that we are alone....Jeff?

[Jeff hands Jason a beer, Jason throws the can to Nick]

Jason: Have a beer. Now i have to go take a shower.

[Jason walks into the same bathroom Sarah walked into as Jeff and Mark open their beers and take a quick sip]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick crushes the beer can in his one right hand.

Nick Parker: As the finely tuned athlete that I am I don't drink alcohol.

Nick places the can on a table.

Nick Parker: Now let's cut to the chase, what do you want from me now? If there's nothing else then I'll be going.

Nick turns around to walk out of the door but he walks right into Mark.

Reaction score
[Jeff smirks and looks at the crushed beer on the table]

Jeff: Well you could have just given it back...

Mark: Take a seat.

[Mark pulls a chair up to Nick and Nick sits down on it]

Jeff: We want you to stop running your mouth, treat others with respect and you will be respected.

Mark: Other wise...

[A squeal comes from trough the door]

Jeff: Jason! For fuck sake, keep it down!

Mark: Thats a real suspense killer...

Jeff: You get the idea though, right?

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: You know I couldn't care less what you want, I'm here for myself and myself only, not for you.

Nick points at Mark.

Nick Parker: And certainly not for you.

He points at Jeff.

Nick Parker: I came in here to warn you of what I am capable of, call it a head start, I showed you a little mercy, I did that out of respect, and I will tell you this now, that is the only show of respect you will ever get from me. But I tell you now, if you ever patronise me, like you have today, then I will show you no mercy. Now let me out of here, or I will force my way out.