IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
This thread is all about in-character conversating. While doing this, the mods-- myself and MizMasta3000 will look through it reading some of the "good stuff" and possibly using this thread to start feuds or tag teams. There are some rules and examples though.

1) Absolutly NO out of character speaking. Out of character posts will be deleted at the mod's discretion.
Examples of out of character speaking:
"You are just a jobber!"
How many times have you heard the words "jobber", "heel", or "face" on a wrestling show? I will not tolerate that and the post will be deleted.

"MizMasta, you should make Santos heel/face!"
Obviously, "MizMasta" is not a character, but a actual poster. That post will be deleted.

2) No making matches. [But you can always pitch feuds/matches/storylines to me.]

3) No brawling without BOTH mods' permission. The reason for this is because you may have attacked another character when the mods have a feud with you and some other character. Also, one mod may have something in mind that the other doesn't know about.

4) No using two different characters in one post. This means that if you have more then one character, you must double post. Just be sure not to fill 4 pages talking to yourself. [MM3000's Word: If your two characters run into each other in the LR, it is acceptable to have them dialogue in one post if you wish]

5) No using other people's charcter(s). [without their permission]

6) A constant breaking of rules 1-5 will earn you a dreaded strike at the mods' discretion. [you will first recieve a friendly PM'd warning, then a strike. Three strikes and you are banned from the locker room for the rest of the month.

Example of dialog for the Locker Room.

Mat FTW posted:
Jared Thunder: Yo Young Mannie!

YoungMannie posted:
Young Mannie: Yo Jared.

That's about it :/
MM3000, if you have any other rules in mind just add them.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*Small Dialog*

(The RSM Enters And Calls For The Gods Of War Too Meet Them In The Parking Lot)

DW: Yo Chumps Meet Us In The Parking Lot Daddy! And Will Show You Why Run This Place!

(Damien Walker Gives The Fingers As The Red Shield Mafia Storm Into The Parking Area Waiting)

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Luke Hades: Yo. We are savin that for the ring this week. The Gods of the Ring rule IWF and it's locker room.

MizMasta3000

Shana: Hello losers

Jazz: If there is one ruler, there is Jazz

Reaction score
(Jason hears RSM drop a parking lot challenge and decides to go watch, leaning up against a limo he watches them stand there waiting.)

Jason: This might actually be fun to watch.

Reaction score
*Logan Matthews walks in to the locker room wearing a nice, black suit, green tie, and aviators.*

Logan: Well, well, well, looks who's back boys. Who missed me?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino walks in the room "err look who it is"

"I've heard a lot about you kid."

YoungMannie

Reaction score
(The RSM Judges Their Surroundings And Get Comfortable)

DW: Yo You! What's Your Name Kid! (Points Too Jason)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
"Ok bloodsuckers get ready for the show. I have some announcements to make."