IWF BTB GFX WAR (Take 2) - now its DXD vs weebo, fyi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwind

Reaction score
Weebo - 4/5
C4 - 1/5

the BTW logo made by C4, well it sucks. its a obvious rip of the raw logo. anyone with any graphic knowledge can look at it and tell.

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright so round 5 is over and here is the score
44e26ef366.jpg

Time to start round 6, Custom Titles

C4

Ok Here is my vote..
C4: 3
They were real good logo's the reason you got the score3 is because you made them before hand.. I'm not sure if its a rule but you used past work and I really didnt like that.. You got talent and you shouldve shocked us with something new...
Weebo: 3.5
I liked the idea you were going for.. And you came out with something I dont think you have done before which is a plus.. Also, I liked the barebed Wire but I didnt like how it came out over the text.. You wouldve scored better if you put the text in front..

Really I was going to score it evenly but you guys need votes..
Soooo I gave it to Weevo because he did something new, where in C4's situation he used old logo's we see in CMS's BTB, and stuff...

Sorry C4

Read the rules once again, we had to post previous work and that is Weebo's past work.

Weebo - 4/5
C4 - 1/5

the BTW logo made by C4, well it sucks. its a obvious rip of the raw logo. anyone with any graphic knowledge can look at it and tell.

Rating me 1/5 for both the logo's? I'm 110% sure that you are supporting Weebo because you were his clan a long time ago.

The Rated R CMStar

LOl, my vote was supposed to be 5 out of 5, I just used a period instead the slash, and was too lazy to correct it.

C4

The Small Show, two days ago on Level 4: (Rating our logo's)

i vote for C4. sorry weebo but he makes better logo's.
weebo: 3/5
C4: 4/5

The Small Show, two days later again on Level 4: (Rating our logo's)
C4: 3/5
weebo: 4/5

thats my scores for this i personally liked weebo's better. this seems like a close feud and a good rivalry.

My questions:

1) Do you even see the logo's before rating?
2) Why do you post when you can't judge?
3) Have you been doing this for the past rounds as well?

4) INFO - The Small Show will never ever again rate over here; I don't like cheats who don't even see the logo and post like this:

C4 4/5
Weebo 3/5

Sorry weebo..

What the fuck is this huh?? You can't rate again over here, thanks for your support. And anyone who does this gets the same!

Ok Here is my vote..
C4: 3
They were real good logo's the reason you got the score3 is because you made them before hand.. I'm not sure if its a rule but you used past work and I really didnt like that.. You got talent and you shouldve shocked us with something new...
Weebo: 3.5
I liked the idea you were going for.. And you came out with something I dont think you have done before which is a plus.. Also, I liked the barebed Wire but I didnt like how it came out over the text.. You wouldve scored better if you put the text in front..

Really I was going to score it evenly but you guys need votes..
Soooo I gave it to Weevo because he did something new, where in C4's situation he used old logo's we see in CMS's BTB, and stuff...

Sorry C4

This kid got banned, so his vote doesn't count either.

EDIT*

Count the scores once again, it's 71 for Weebo in this round and 70 for C4 without KidMac's count. CHEAT!!

The score becomes:

Weebo Inc. 122+71 = 193
C4 GFX 112+70 = 182

Damn, did you really cheat Weebo?

jwind

Reaction score
How about you try and make one eh? And don't tell me that you have graphics knowledge... rating me 1/5 for that logo! Who the hell are you? It's a rip off? Come on man, be serious!

Bullsh*t.

Ok, well if i dont have any graphic knowledge, i guess i better quit going to college for computer graphics, huh?

BTWLOGO.png
brand.gif

Yea, now if YOU had any graphic knowledge, you can look at the two images, tell that all you've done is add a jagged edge line to make the R into a B. You took out the A and added a T. which is all fuzzy. then if you would just look around the edges of you, it's NO where near being straight. i saw some kids coloring yesterday that can draw straighter than that. so, yea, once again like I said. if anyone on here actually who knew what they were doing and would look at that thing, its pretty obvious that've just ripped the RAW logo and claimed it as piece of your own work.

Wrestling Station

This kid got banned, so his vote doesn't count either
umm, its not my business, but i just dont agree here bro. So what he got banned? he will be back maybe a day or two.. so why you cancel his votes? Guys, if you really want people to rate your battle, then you should not really piss them off coz if thats the case, who would care to rate the next rounds?

C4

Yea, now if YOU had any graphic knowledge, you can look at the two images, tell that all you've done is add a jagged edge line to make the R into a B. You took out the A and added a T. which is all fuzzy. then if you would just look around the edges of you, it's NO where near being straight. i saw some kids coloring yesterday that can draw straighter than that. so, yea, once again like I said. if anyone on here actually who knew what they were doing and would look at that thing, its pretty obvious that've just ripped the RAW logo and claimed it as piece of your own work.

Make something like that if you can, post it here and then talk to me. Taking out an "A" and adding a "T" isn't so easy brother, and one more thing, I added a jagged line to make the R look like a B? Come on! Post here what you can do, and rate with your eyes open. That's just about it, the end of story.

1chiban

Reaction score
C4 = 4/5 (would've been 5 if not for that slightly odd looking first one)
Weebo = 3.5/5

John

The Small Show, two days ago on Level 4: (Rating our logo's)

The Small Show, two days later again on Level 4: (Rating our logo's)

My questions:

1) Do you even see the logo's before rating?
2) Why do you post when you can't judge?
3) Have you been doing this for the past rounds as well?

4) INFO - The Small Show will never ever again rate over here; I don't like cheats who don't even see the logo and post like this:

C4 4/5
Weebo 3/5

Sorry weebo..

What the fuck is this huh?? You can't rate again over here, thanks for your support. And anyone who does this gets the same!

This kid got banned, so his vote doesn't count either.

EDIT*

Count the scores once again, it's 71 for Weebo in this round and 70 for C4 without KidMac's count. CHEAT!!

The score becomes:

Weebo Inc. 122+71 = 193
C4 GFX 112+70 = 182

Damn, did you really cheat Weebo?

Can i just say C4 that i havent been on since like 20 hours ago. i must have ticked the remember me box on a different computer i dunno, i have deleted the post from above but i can gurantee you i have not been on.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey i do not kow what ur fucking crying about I gained 25.2 points in this round and you gained 24, i added some shit wrong. I went back and added everything back up and here is the correct score. I don't know how you got that we gained like 70 points in this round, how is that possible
090b39ccc6.jpg

Again I don't know why you are calling me a cheater and you can't tell people that they can't vote in here anymore, so anyone who wants to vote is allowed to vote. Oh and Jwind has plenty of graphics knowledge, he is better then you. Hell when we had GFX Clans here he was the first person that joined Weebo Inc. So don't say he has no knowledge in graphics cause Jwind is beter then you.

C4

Hey i do not kow what ur fucking crying about I gained 25.2 points in this round and you gained 24, i added some shit wrong. I went back and added everything back up and here is the correct score. I don't know how you got that we gained like 70 points in this round, how is that possible

Well, then I have no right to speak huh?

44e26ef366.jpg

CORRECT ONE:

090b39ccc6.jpg

From 175 to 147 :disgust1: what a huge mistake! I doubt if you have added the scores correctly before this round or not. As for jwind I didn't say that he sucks or is worse than me or anything like that, learn to read correctly.

I was just saying that giving me a 1/5 for those two logo's and giving you 4/5 for similar one's doesn't seem fair enough to me.

Just a little something for jwind, I talked to Weebo on MSN and found out that you aren't such a bad graphics designer but then again...

1/5 for both the logo's isn't fair, but that's how it goes so let it go this way..

Weebo

Reaction score
Dude the reason u got a 1/5 was cause u totaly ripped the raw logo. U turned the 'R' into a 'B'. Removed the 'A' and put a 'T' that didn't match the other font and then left the 'W'. That is why u got a 1/5

C4

LEVEL 4 (Revised Rules):

449.png

2be2b69071.png

EDIT: It's getting blurred for some reason!! I'll upload the new one in some minutes.

dad7ebaa4d.png

Rate, with your eyes open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.