Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Excuse me for saying so, but where has this really gotten everyone? Fighting over the internet isn't really that impressive TBH. Since nobody can actually confront face to face, and settle it like men how far can it actually go? I'll be impressed when we can email taser shots at each other. You ever seen a m' f*cker get tased? OWW!!
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I've seen better "Are not! Is too!" arguments between toddlers. I really think you guys need to take a deep breath, and let it go. Neither of you can a thing about the other...so what good is it?

MikeRaw

Excuse me for saying so, but where has this really gotten everyone? Fighting over the internet isn't really that impressive TBH. Since nobody can actually confront face to face, and settle it like men how far can it actually go? I'll be impressed when we can email taser shots at each other. You ever seen a m' f*cker get tased? OWW!!
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I've seen better "Are not! Is too!" arguments between toddlers. I really think you guys need to take a deep breath, and let it go. Neither of you can a thing about the other...so what good is it?

It's nothing to do with it being impressive, lol. Just because it's only the internet, doesn't man you can't argue. If you're havign contact with another human being, you're obviously going to disagree with them, and argue, at some point, whether it's in person or on the internet.

Reaction score
It's nothing to do with it being impressive, lol. Just because it's only the internet, doesn't man you can't argue. If you're havign contact with another human being, you're obviously going to disagree with them, and argue, at some point, whether it's in person or on the internet.

Point taken, but you and I debate with each other all the time.But I don't ever recall getting really ugly about it. We argue like grown ups. This stuff here is getting a bit childish. This isn't an argument anymore it's a full blown war. And for the life of me I don't even remember what this war was about.

MikeRaw

Point taken, but you and I debate with each other all the time.But I don't ever recall getting really ugly about it. We argue like grown ups. This stuff here is getting a bit childish. This isn't an argument anymore it's a full blown war. And for the life of me I don't even remember what this war was about.

Ya, you have to realise though, half of it is siad toungue-in cheek. Most of the people here are just goofin' around when they say stuff like that. Of course, guys liek Legendkillerpunk actually get serious, as do some others, but luckily for us, there's only a few of those types here. Lol.

MikeRaw

Ya, you have to realise though, half of it is siad toungue-in cheek. Most of the people here are just goofin' around when they say stuff like that. Of course, guys liek Legendkillerpunk actually get serious, as do some others, but luckily for us, there's only a few of those types here. Lol.

yeah peep that funny that u do it everyday DICK

Thanks for proving my point.

LKP

So if i didn't say dick its ok? LOOK dad just keep posting in the wwe section and shut it.