Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

there's already a link, moron.

the story was: monkey multi-repped WS and you got butt-hurt so you called him out on it claiming that HE had told you its power abuse to do so. also, you complained about it on msn

the dark knight

you agreed, realized it and then complained about it.

PS: LOL at you not knowing theres a link in the quote.

LKP

Lmao at you both another one of my threads gone down to people bitching hahaha dicks.

the dark knight

Never knew there was a feature like that.

Also, I never agreed, so fuck you.

EDIT - http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243588&postcount=67
you did before then, and on msn. ultimately, bitching about it makes you a hypocrite.

Lmao at you both another one of my threads gone down to people bitching hahaha dicks.
can you please shut the fuck up? fuck, for once ill agree with the dickriders. you're a fucking useless moron

MikeRaw

Fuck off. I hate having to repeat what others have said, especially since I sided with you at the start, but you just don't know how to shut up. If you really don't want people to hate you, you should probably not get involved every time an argument is going on.:tooth:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum Dominum
Dominum Ioannes
Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem Bonacinam
Qui sibi nomen imposuit Pauli Septimi.

LKP

Its my thread i made mike raw so i can do what i want. Plus Your 16 wether you side with me or not i don't give a fuck. I didn't ask you to so top acting as if your doing me a favor. I don't care if people like me im just here to have fun not be a dick like the rest of them. I like you mike but yourself is getting a bit touchy lately.