It's SethMacFarlane Bashing Time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Past your prime junior, you most likely watched them when they were outdated, I watched them growing up at the target age for those shows and during the first run. Dexter's Lab was a really well received show by audiences as well as critics, it most certainly was not garbage.
Haha no, watched them during their original airings, hated em. Nothing redeeming

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Does it matter? Maybe Nero just flat out didn't enjoy the shows. No need for analysis. Accept that people have different tastes and opinions.

I actually like some of the shows mentioned btw. Inb4 hip

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
So you were that cognitively aware of those shows initially starting when you were 1, 1/2 and 2 years old? That's very impressive.
Yet JB started when I was 4, and there are things called re-runs. Some episodes I did watch during original airings, some during reruns. They sucked.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Does it matter? Maybe Nero just flat out didn't enjoy the shows. No need for analysis. Accept that people have different tastes and opinions.

I actually like some of the shows mentioned btw. Inb4 hip
No I just wanted to commend him on his excellent cognition at ages 1 and 2 years old for being able to remember the initial runs of the segments and shows that started in '95, that's why I asked :p

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yet JB started when I was 4, and there are things called re-runs. Some episodes I did watch during original airings, some during reruns. They sucked.
JB was a world premier toon in '95, he had plenty of segments prior to the actual show being made.

PS: Re-runs aren't original runs hence the Re- :p and I was talking about initial runs.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
JB was a world premier toon in '95, he had plenty of segments prior to the actual show being made.

PS: Re-runs aren't original runs hence the Re- :p and I was talking about initial runs.
Re-runs during their original airings. Way to be. And it still sucks.

Solid Snake

I think we can all agree cartoons were a lot better back in the day then they are now. They try to damn hard or are overly stupid without making a valid point.

I do like American Dad though... :okay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think we can all agree cartoons were a lot better back in the day then they are now. They try to damn hard or are overly stupid without making a valid point.

I do like American Dad though... :okay:
than*
boomroasted

edit: too*

doubleroasted

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
love how selfrightious people get about family guy, its a show that makes us laugh

stop overthinking things lads.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Family Guy makes me laugh, end of story

Now how about a kiss lad
You said it makes us laugh. Us relates to the aforementioned users here, and they clearly don't like it. Hence no.

Status
Not open for further replies.