It's SethMacFarlane Bashing Time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Trying to hard to be funny is what I expect from MacFarlane at this point tbh. He's got a good comedic mind for the most part but I feel nowadays he tries a little to hard to have jokes comes off as funny.

I haven't seen the movie itself but I've seen the trailers, including the part where Silverman and that dude are "hooking up" aka the dude doesn't know sex lol.

I'll watch it eventually but my hopes aren't high as quite frankly I didn't really think that much of Ted either (Although seeing Joel McHale was nice)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Uhh... yeah I just finished watching this and... not good at all. I snickered twice.. no full on laughs at all. Very disappointing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys expected this movie to be decent. The trailer looked soooooo corny. I've made fun of so many people hyping up this film lol. Fuck Seth McFarlane. Ted was OK, everything else he does sucks

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys expected this movie to be decent. The trailer looked soooooo corny. I've made fun of so many people hyping up this film lol. Fuck Seth McFarlane. Ted was OK, everything else he does sucks

People will watch anything.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Okay, Johnny Bravo (MacFarlane was a Head Writer and Largely involved in creative consulting ) and American Dad both suck?? Lol Good one, those two alone are far superior to Ted and anything else he's worked on. I'm going to say you are one of those people who only watched three episodes the first season of American Dad and didn't give it a chance to evolve.

It's a $40m mock/western, it's supposed to be corny looking lol, the jokes and cameos are what add to the value.

Last edited:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with D'Z. Fuck Seth MacFarlane, fuck this movie. They both suck.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Meh the 3 of you definitely did not watch anything past the first half of the first season, if you say otherwise I will call bullshit and I will be 100% correct no matter how hard you try to deny it, so no use in trying it, just admit you didn't.

or it's the usual..
Hipsters hating the main stream, what else is new right?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Meh the 3 of you definitely did not watch anything past the first half of the first season, if you say otherwise I will call bullshit and I will be 100% correct no matter how hard you try to deny it, so no use in trying it, just admit you didn't.

or it's the usual..
Hipsters hating the main stream, what else is new right?
MacFarlane sucks and brings nothing good to the table, end of story.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
His tens of millions of fans and millions of dollars including a still in progress $100 million dollar deal alone with fox would say otherwise my hipster friends..

PS: I left a case of PBR for you haters in the back alley of the Flannel store, drink up you guys seem thirsty.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Stupidity. So anything mainstream must means it's good and everyone must enjoy it, those who don't are obviously bullshitting right? UH ARE blueberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.