It's SethMacFarlane Bashing Time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Also, why so defensive and hostile? So we don't like your favorite show, why's that make your butt sting bro?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stupidity. So anything mainstream must means it's good and everyone must enjoy it, those who don't are obviously bullshitting right? UH ARE blueberry?
Pretty sure two options were listed and your mind merged them.. lmao.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Sorry Sandow, but I gotta agree with the other three. Fuck Seth MacFlarane. I didn't even find Ted that funny, think you can find a post on it if you search it.

The humour he does is pretty shit, repetitive and I would assume pre-teens enjoy it. Like, he literally has moments where he stretches out a random scene for 3 minutes and they do absolutely nothing. Fuck that guy.

Reactions: Nero_x3

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Also, why so defensive and hostile? So we don't like your favorite show, why's that make your butt sting bro?
Lol you guys seem to be pretty defensive after I called you hipsters, I'm laughing in all my posts not sure how you don't see that considering the use of "haha" or the acronym "lol"

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol you guys seem to be pretty defensive after I called you hipsters, I'm laughing in all my posts not sure how you don't see that considering the use of "haha" or the acronym "lol"

Called a hipster constantly for not sucking Punk's balls, so nah, nothing new. But okay lol. lol

Just find it stupid that someone has to pull the "hipster" card and bust out numbers because some people think a show/guy sucks.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
People bashing Seth MacFarlane for being too repetitive?
I'm sorry, I see some Archer fans here, any of you know how long Jon Benjamin has been doing the same tired act? Since '95..

Matt Stone and Trey Parker, repetitive, same style since '93? People aren't bashing on them for that.

Matt Groehning, Futurama and Simpsons both very similar styles and have some repetive feel to it, yet people don't bash them as hard as they bash Seth.

So we don't like your favorite show.
Where'd you pull that from the gutter? never said anything about it being my favorite show. Would be more helpful to read before posting, but whatever some people just like to spam I spose.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Id rather be a hipster than a Seth macfarlane fan, if those were the only options

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
also, sharpy, simmer down bevis

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Me simmer down? Right on junior. take your own advice lmao thirsty eh?
yes you simmer down

everyone knows I joke around like that, you are gotten to. It is just jokes, don't take shit personal. it's a bad look

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
No point in like continuing this. Like Johnny Bravo's concept and shit was cool, so I'll give him some credit. But his other work has been pretty shit. Don't know why you're bashing other shows just because of an opinion. Lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This is golden, I'm being told not to take shit personal, by the people getting butthurt over interweb hipster comments and blasting the ratings system haha.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This is golden, I'm being told not to take shit personal, by the people getting butthurt over interweb hipster comments and blasting the ratings system haha.
lol I heard you had a board meltdown while I was gone last time. part 2?

chill out man

Status
Not open for further replies.