It's SethMacFarlane Bashing Time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Gotta agree with everyone else, Seth MacFarlane fucksucks. Simpsons & Futurama >> any cartoon Seth has done imo.

Reactions: Nero_x3

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lets pile on

he was a shitty academy awards host

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Technically speaking he almost died as he was supposed to be on one of the 9/11 flights but his agent misinformed him of the time of flight (not being a dick just stating a fact)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta agree with everyone else, Seth MacFarlane fucksucks. Simpsons & Futurama >> any cartoon Seth has done imo.

BUT THE MILLIONS FANS SAY OTHERWISE. HIPSTER FUCK. LOL NOT MAD THO.

Reactions: Rogue

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Technically speaking he almost died as he was supposed to be on one of the 9/11 flights but his agent misinformed him of the time of flight (not being a dick just stating a fact)
Lol
Here are us bashing Seth and here are you. :dawg:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He wrote for the cartoon version of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective which was complete shit. What a scumbag.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This the guy who had one amusing idea and has ran with it for a billion years? Oh wait thats Sandler.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He wrote for the cartoon version of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective which was complete shit. What a scumbag.

Free lance 2 episodes out of 39, a job was a job when he was starting out, he wrote more episodes for Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken and Johnny Bravo then he ever did for that show. That show was trash though, Kearney screwed the pooch giving that one the green light.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Free lance 2 episodes out of 39, a job was a job when he was starting out, he wrote more episodes for Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken and Johnny Bravo then he ever did for that show. That show was trash though, Kearney screwed the pooch giving that one the green light.
Except the three shows you listed are garbage.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I mean you grow up during the time the guy's entire career is taking place your bound to know some things about him.
I know a lot about Abraham Lincoln as well but he's dead so I'm pretty sure I'm not him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Except the three shows you listed are garbage.
Past your prime junior, you most likely watched them when they were outdated, I watched them growing up at the target age for those shows and during the first run. Dexter's Lab was a really well received show by audiences as well as critics, it most certainly was not garbage.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
e256735e89da0a5b0480d70c0faaa310.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.