If not Reigns, than who.......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You cannot expect Ziggler to beat Lesnar. That is saying Ziggler is better than Taker.

I did not say DZ would beat Lesnar... It's such a far-fetched thought I wouldn't hope too much for it to happen. Speaking of far-fetched things, Lesnar vs Bryan is my dream match. Guess that won't be happening either.

Heck, I don't think anyone's really booked that good to defeat Lesnar right now. They built him as a legit monster.

I'm cool with Reigns dethroning The Beast, but can't say I wouldn't love it if Rollins cashed in on the WWE-WHC champ (whoever that may be) at Mania!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
1. Once Rusev is defeated, that's the end of his character

Why would they invest in Brock so much to lose in such a shitty way? At least with Reigns you can expect not much or no interference at all.

- Cena will make sure of that.

- The whole point of the RR winner facing Lesnar at Mania is to beat The Beast clean. Which I think it's going to happen.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You cannot expect Ziggler to beat Lesnar. That is saying Ziggler is better than Taker.

Not really. I'm sort of surprised anyone would see wrestling today like that. People trade victories back and forth all the time.

Now, realistically I'd never expect Ziggler to stand a chance against Lesnar. But winning one match on one night doesn't automatically say that Ziggler is better than Undertaker. It says that for some reason on that night Ziggler pulled something off. I don't think it would reflect badly on others that Lesnar has beaten.

Reactions: Red Rain

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not really. I'm sort of surprised anyone would see wrestling today like that. People trade victories back and forth all the time.

Now, realistically I'd never expect Ziggler to stand a chance against Lesnar. But winning one match on one night doesn't automatically say that Ziggler is better than Undertaker. It says that for some reason on that night Ziggler pulled something off. I don't think it would reflect badly on others that Lesnar has beaten.

I agree. Not that this type of logic isn't without it's validity, but I find it annoying more often than not when people use it since you could probably nitpick match results like this all day if you looked hard enough into it. I mean, you could say that Bray Wyatt is better than the Undertaker since he beat the guy (Bryan) who beat the guy (HHH) who beat the guy (Brock) who beat the Streak, especially with all these matches no more than a year apart, but people don't really see it that way.

Not that Ziggler would be my pick to defeat Lesnar or anything (although that match would be awesome), but even if he did, they could simply say that on that night, Ziggler showcased more heart, more courage, more spirit and more determination than he ever had before, and the result was the best performance of his career, one that will probably never be duplicated. You could also book the finish like Taker pinning Kane at WM14, where Lesnar gets his shoulder up at the end, but just a second too late.

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No no no.

People try to do this shit in MMA all the time, just because Person A beats Person B who beat Person C doesn't mean Person A is better than person C. We call it "MMA Math" and it holds no water. Same logic is true for wrestling, if you want to get all "logic" on wrestling.

Reaction score
I say Ziggler, but having him beat Lesnar would be ridiculous so I say D. Bry. Then after D. Bry Rollins cashes in and wins.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I say Ziggler, but having him beat Lesnar would be ridiculous so I say D. Bry. Then after D. Bry Rollins cashes in and wins.
lol this post.

Ziggler going over Lesnar would be ridiculous! (less than half a breath later) I wish D Bry would go over Brock!

Reaction score
lol this post.

Ziggler going over Lesnar would be ridiculous! (less than half a breath later) I wish D Bry would go over Brock!
I didn't say I wish he would I just meant it would make more sense for Daniel to go over than it would Ziggler since Bryan is always "overcoming the odds" .

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I actually think Ambrose vs Brock would be awesome. Seeing ambrose getting absolutely punished and actually fighting back and giving brock hell(not necessarily winning the match) would be gold.

Ziggler would be also nice, seeing as he has better selling skills then the myth-busters's ragdoll. Him getting pounded by lesnar and then going all kung-fu athletic would also be a delight to see.