If not Reigns, than who.......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Ziggler vs Lesnar would be shit.

Rusev would of been better imo, Have Brock break Rusev's streak, authority come out, Heyman is fired, they beat down Brock, Seth cashes in and wins

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Rusev would of been better imo, Have Brock break Rusev's streak, authority come out, Heyman is fired, they beat down Brock, Seth cashes in and wins
8acaf14474ef14e0455f74257a9a608a.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TMBS

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

DZ vs Lesnar would be dope.

I can only imagine Dolph selling Brock's offense like a baws, even at the expense of his own well-being.

But, as far as Rollins cashing in and winning goes... I hope to God it does end up happening at Mania. I don't care who the champ may be, Rollins cashing in that night would be dope as fuck!

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Tbh, I think Orton Vs. Lesnar would be an awesome match IMO.

That makes two of us.

Could've easily happened in 2014 if Lesnar was working every PPV (or at least one or two PPVs after his match against Cena at NOC), but oh well.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
DZ vs Lesnar would be dope.

I can only imagine Dolph selling Brock's offense like a baws, even at the expense of his own well-being.

But, as far as Rollins cashing in and winning goes... I hope to God it does end up happening at Mania. I don't care who the champ may be, Rollins cashing in that night would be dope as fuck!
Why would watching a squash match be dope? If that was the title match I would be even more pissed. That's like having Sin Cara beating Rusev.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Why would watching a squash match be dope? If that was the title match I would be even more pissed. That's like having Sin Cara beating Rusev.

It wouldn't have to be a squash match just because DZ would sell Lesnar's offense like a mofo, but the match would be high quality, regardless.

To each their own, though.

Last edited:

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
It wouldn't have to be a squash match just because DZ would sell Lesnar's offense like a mofo, but the match would be high quality, regardless.

To each their own, though.
You cannot expect Ziggler to beat Lesnar. That is saying Ziggler is better than Taker.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Facing Rusev as well would be terrible. Because...
1. Once Rusev is defeated, that's the end of his character
2. Brock loses and potentially leaves the company on a bad note

Why would they invest in Brock so much to lose in such a shitty way? At least with Reigns you can expect not much or no interference at all.