How up front are you as a wrestling fan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
again, not so much ashamed as indifferent. if someone asked me I would tell them. just rarely does wrestling come up and I don't make it a point to bring up in casual conversation
well bring it up yourself then

its a massive part of who we are, why be so lilly livered about it

i slip it into convseration with everyone i meet

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
well bring it up yourself then

its a massive part of who we are, why be so lilly livered about it

i slip it into convseration with everyone i meet
Either everyone hates you, or you don't know a lot of people.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I really don't care about what you are slipping in where and I'm not going to start talking about wrestling with people who don't give a fuck about it because you think it's a swell idea

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
You shouldn't be ashamed of being a wrestling fan, but you also shouldn't shove it down peoples throats that you are a fan.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I really don't care about what you are slipping in where and I'm not going to start talking about wrestling with people who don't give a fuck about it because you think it's a swell idea
its a case of being yourself, wrestling is clearly a big part of you, why hide it

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
your reading comprehension is dog shit
people should accomadate your love for wrestling if they do not they are not worth talking to

who gives a shit about credibility. i have more fun talking loudly about Orton and Limp Bizkit then I ever would watching the footy and cricket

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm not going to narrow down the people I talk to to only people talking about wrestling. I don't even have a desire to talk about wrestling irl, let alone only talk about wrestling

why am I even talking with this guy

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
My mum, older brother and friends know I like wrestling, most of my friends used to watch it. I would not shout it from the rooftops not because i would be embarrassed but I highly doubt most people would give a fuck. One girl I was going out with knew and did not really care, she was into some crap vampire show.

I would not mention it if I was trying to score with a chick but good for you if you think otherwise.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm not going to narrow down the people I talk to to only people talking about wrestling. I don't even have a desire to talk about wrestling irl, let alone only talk about wrestling

why am I even talking with this guy
i just prefer talking about a topic i give a shit about in wrestling

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
But no one gives a shit about your topic.
and

people try talk to me about shit i could not care less about, like careers and video games

get the wrestling chat goign