How up front are you as a wrestling fan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Close friends know I'm a wrestling fan, but that's about it. I wouldn't wear WWE gear or post about it on Facebook. When I'm with friends who like wrestling too, we talk about it discreetly.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't hide the fact that I'm a wrestling fan, especially considering how popular pro wrestling is. See no reason to considering how easy is it is to explain to people what there's to like about wrestling. If I were a fan of something like Here Comes Honey Boo (a shitty reality TV show) or something though, I'd probably hide it.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't hide the fact that I'm a wrestling fan, especially considering how popular pro wrestling is. If I were a fan of something like Here Comes Honey Boo (a shitty reality TV show) or something, I'd probably hide it, but it's easy for me to give arguments to people about what there's to like about wrestling.
Honey Boo Boo is a saint! You hear me? A saint!!

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't have any friends cept on here anyway. The wife knows I like it and she gives m Mondays to try to catch RAW now, although sometimes I opt to miss it. Pussy>wrestling, sorry lads. But yeah, if it comes up in conversation I will talk about it with no shame. I'm not just like "hi, nice to meet you, I LOVE WATCHING WWE" or anything. Seems kind of forceful if you ask me lol.
Tbf id be very dissapointed if you put wwe over pussy

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Why would you put a cat over watching WWE. Pffft' silly. :dawg:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Only a couple of the people I hang with know I'm a wrestling fan, since most of them don't watch wrestling I won't bring it up or try to refrence it during conversations.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Everyone knows I'm a fan. Everyone knows I train. I get a lot of shit for it but its whatever.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I like how you are acting like it's a bad thing or everyone would just think you are a joke.