How up front are you as a wrestling fan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
As open as it gets really. I'm not like Adam is and flaunt it to every single person I meet, but I don't like the thought of having to hide myself due to peer pressure and whatnot, so anybody remotely close to me knows I like wrestling. My last two girlfriends even knew I owned this forum.
How do I flaunt it lol. You know nothing about me in real life so how would you even know.

Nick

Reaction score
I don't bring it up, none of the people I hang out with are into it. A few of my friends think I'm casually into it, but that's about it.

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Everyone knows I'm a loud & proud wrestling fan, I constantly quote catchphrases & cut promos during lunch to pass the time & I wear wrestling tees to school & around town (Our school uniforms are see through so you need an undershirt)

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I generally only mention it to people who are interested in what I like, (friends, family, etc) same as anything else.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I don't think that much people know I like wrestling, to be honest, I've been getting more open about it.... slowly. I chant "New Japan" to myself at work for no reason but I also think about what I'm doing when I'm going out in public. If I know that I'm going over to someone's house and the drive-thru, I can wear my wrestling Abbey Road t-shirts, but if I know I'm going to the mall, I look at my wrestling shirts and toss them to the side. Plus, when one of my friends come over, I rush to turn on PWG to turn them into a wrestling fan. I've converted like 2 of my friends into wrestling with PWG.

But, I try to make sure that it doesn't get in public too much. I can talk about The Rock with my manager and anything from before High School with anyone cause everyone watched it in MIddle School and Elementary School.

Hell, I'm throwing an uber secret 'Mania 30 party with 4 people. You can all come!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh and everybody knows I'm a wrestling fan lol. I read some of the comedy IWT stuff to my co workers and they think it's funny.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Everyone I kno, knows Im a fan mainly because I work on indies and try to get them all to come to the shows. Even if its ppl I dnt kno, they can still figure it out with all my wrestling shirts I walk around in. I would never hide the fact that I liked anything either, if they dont like me for something I like wouldent wanna hang with em anyways.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lets face it lads, we are nerds.

a point i bring up is this, if women hear us talking about kurt angle and randy orton, they will not know what we are talking about. so they will not know we are even talking about wrestling.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
People know I'm a fan I don't care what they think some of my mates watch stuff like TOWIE and Made in Chelsea so can stfu.

As for my gf she knew before we got together and now enjoys RAW and NXT with me weekly usually getting more into the feuds than me tbh. She doesn't like TNA though just sits through it with me.