Horror Movie Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
I just finished watching Return To Horror High. Kind of fun but really stupid. Spoilers here btw. Bluring the line between reality and the movie they were making was alright, but the whole: it was all the black guy, he's not really black though it was a mask and when it comes off his whole bodies white too, but nobody ever actually died it was all a trick, but he really was the killer, and the writer was his son and will get vengence, but he's still alive after being killed twice stuff was just lousy.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Watched House at the End of the Street yesterday. The movie was OK but was very predictable on almost every front.

house-at-the-end-of-the-street-poster.jpg

I predicted the ending within the first 30 minutes of the movie. I think if they slowed down the movie and made it less subtle with certain things then it would have been easier to watch. They tried the twist ending stuff but failed miserably IMO by throwing things out there to soon which was how I predicted the ending way to soon.

I don't think the movie deserves all the hate it received in the reviews as teenagers will love the movie but I was more intrigued with some of the preview movies that will be coming out more than this.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Anyone seen the movie Wrestlemaniac? It stars Rey Misterio as an insane luchador that cuts off faces. I saw it in Big Lots and was wondering if anyone has seen it!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's not to bad. It's not Tue best but it is better than the one you watched in your thread.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

The Viper

Reaction score
Alright, so last night, me and a couple of my buddies went to a re-release of Halloween at our "Rave Movie Theater". It was absolutely phenomenal. The place was packed. They played a 10 minute documentary called "You Can't Kill The Boogeyman: 35 Years of Halloween". That was really awesome as well. Starts off with telling us the origin of "the boogeyman" then goes into the history of Halloween. It's short but it really does it's job.

Then we get to the movie. The second "John Carpenter Presents: Halloween" comes on the screen, we all start to applaud and that was really great. Felt good to be in a theater full of hardcore Halloween fans like myself. While I was watching the movie, I seriously felt like I was in 1978 watching it on it's premier date. Then when it was all over, right at the lest segment when we see that Michael is NOT dead, we all go nuts and the credits roll and everyone starts to applaud again. What a fantastic experience that was. I'm so glad I went as it was one-time deal.

Reaction score
What I watched over the Halloween season of October:

52a00e34.gif

85c7556b.gif

saw3_zps260daa5b.gif

e93771f3.gif

saw5_zps06f1a3a5.gif

saw666_zps31223036.gif

7_zps5c9b8671.gif

nightofthedemons_zps168278ad.gif

spaulding_zps103d1b5a.gif

hardtodiee_zpsf947198a.gif

waxworkwolf_zps495948c7.gif

son_zps38b5538f.gif

mummy_zps1aedbd46.gif

invisibleman_zpsa5a7aa65.gif

CreatureFromtheBlackLagoon_zps2b2f1aeb.gif

DraculasDaughter_zps8a7c0692.gif

ghostoffrankenstein_zps7a925c1f.gif

wolfman_zps44e394f7.gif

Chernobyl_zps01b45d77.gif

stuff_zps1728fe6a.gif

kloown_zps674e508a.gif

hollow_zps9754d011.gif

gingerdeadman3_zpsb3d05ea8.gif

2final_zps01e96857.gif

mc_zps794411b9.gif

missedcall_zps85cf1d1a.gif

tom_zpsb8f0a707.gif

tale_zps1fe62e91.gif

Demons21986UncutDVDRip_zpsdb8258e0.gif

gole_zps69841bc9.gif

recc_zpsde84ed24.gif

r2_zps039788fb.gif

ginger_zpseeee0741.gif

fly1958fly_zps23dcc0a0.gif

nightmarebeforexmas_zps28fbe014.gif

manaicatlarge_zps2f14fbf4.gif

terrortelevision_zpsffe92eca.gif

coco_zpsd43e264f.gif

ham_zps616fea2f.gif

cutting_zps5cabba77.gif

xmas_zpsdbff0df4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I watched The Stuff last night...pretty craptastic 80's fun... but it did leave me wanting some Mo

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I actually liked the stuff and haven't been able to look at marshmellow cream the same (i know it was supposed to he some weird ice cream but it looks like marshmellows to me)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
With it not technically being ice cream, I imagine any thick, white, liquids that you can eat (Making this sound far dirtier than it really is) can be compared to The Stuff. Just remember, nearly every piece of food you put into your body each day, you don't know where it comes from. Some of it could be from some random pit at a construction site.

Castiel

Reaction score
The Stuff was great. Some disgusting and just plain awesome gifs, Jim!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
So I'm watching Final Destination 5 right now on the recommendation of a friend. Boy was he wrong, this movie is awful. :lol:

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I got a movie for you guys to check out.

The Final

poster_THEFINAL.jpg

A group of High school outcasts get revenge on the students that torment them.
I watched it, I thought it was very good. It's on netflix I suggest you guys check this out and hit me back on here on what you think. I give it four stars.

Castiel

Reaction score
I've watched the new Texas Chainsaw 3D and thought it was an interesting take, nice to see something different in a remake of sorts. I'm watching the 2003 remake right now and I'll probably watch the original later, but I think the 03 remake has to be the best horror remake there is. I've also noticed that the series seems to fair worst when it comes to sequels. "The Beginning" was straight to DVD and while I've never seen them the original sequels that came years later don't look promising. So, I'm sure our resident horror fans are familiar with the franchise, what are your thoughts and favorites?

Starr

Reaction score
I enjoy the Texas Chainsaw Masscre, I went and saw the most recent one and it really wasn't that bad. Many other people didn't care for it, but I found it interesting. Overall, I've always been a Nightmare on Elm Street guy. They've always been my favorite horror movies since I was a kid. Not because they were really scary, just because they had a mix of humor which really kept me going. Maybe Halloween comes in at second, then Friday the 13th.

Castiel

Reaction score
I can understand the Nightmare love for sure, it's hard for to decide between that and Friday the 13th, both being the most popular slashers out there obviously. I've just never really give TCM much a chance before, when the 03 one originally came out it scared the hell out of me but everything used to back then. Lol, I guess can understand the hate from fans on the new one but I thought it was good. Alexandra Daddario was good, though there were things that bothered me which are spoilers so...

The ending, she just accepts Leatherface as family even though he killed her friends and tried to kill her? Though I understand that he's all she has left, he's real family, and he helped her but trying to make us feel for Leatherface was just odd. To dissect my own statement even further for some reason, her "friends" were really a stranger that tried to rob her, her boyfriend and best friend that were screwing around behind her back, and a guy she didn't really know... speaking of which, she saves her boyfriend while he's obviously cheating on her with her best friend and not even mention of that? Lol, I guess there was more important things going on though.