Hogan's bringing friends... get ready...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Sounds good but keep the Nasty Boys away from the ring. I wouldn't mind if they do something backstage but stay out of the ring please. It would be nice to if Hall can actually stay with the company for a month or two at least. Hogan, Nash, and Hall reunion? Count me in.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why are so many people convinced that the key to wrestling is to rehash the glory days in the exact same manner.

WWE already reunited Hall, Nash and Hogan like five years ago. It didn't work then so I fail to see what TNA can do with the same group of guys that will work this time..

Wordlife

^but TNA needs "the ratings"

they think hashing up old fucks will bring ratings to older crowds

Wrestling Station

TNA= the sewage reservoir of washed out wrestlers.

Scott Hall?? lol..

do you know that he used to look like this before being Razor Ramon?
10xrcd0.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If I had the money I'd go start my own wrestling company! With blackjack! And hookers!

In fact, forget the wrestling company!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If on January 4th they bring in Hogan, Hall, Waltman, Nasty Boys, Psycho Sid, Ric Flair, Jimmy Hart & Brutus Beefcake, I swear to God I'm never watching TNA again.

Somebody write that down and hold me to it, because I refuse to watch WCWTNA. The last fucking thing I need is Nasty Boys Vs. Outsiders for the Tag Titles, Hogan Vs. Flair for the World Title, Beefcake Vs. Psycho Sid for the Legends Title, and Sean Waltman Vs. some poor jobber for the X Division Title.

MizMasta3000

So Hogan claims to be wanting to build these young guys and the way to do it is to bring the WCW/WWF Alumni Nursing Home to TNA to bury stars with their no talent asses and the pointless, boring, dreadful promo cuts? Way to go Hogan.

If Hogan, Nash, Hall, Waltman and Co. are going to do something in TNA, all I see is a backstage Kliq all over again. Control of the booking and non Kayfabe on screen embracements

noumenon

Okay, well you can't say that either because WWE is running one of the most effective CPP's around with Undertaker. No one said they're gonna come in and snatch up every title and shit on AJ Styles and Joe. It could just be for a simple storyline purpose. Not even Hogan is fuckin dumb enough to put someone like Scott Hall on top of a company he personally has money invested in.

The Rated R CMStar

Not even Hogan is fuckin dumb enough to put someone like Scott Hall on top of a company he personally has money invested in.

Let's see about that when Hulk is TNA Champion, The Outsiders the Tag Champions (Nash already has the title match) and apparently god damn X-Pac the X-Division champion.

Great One

People are Blue if they really think that'll happen. If Hogan even gets a run with the title I'll personally leave this forum and come suck each and every one of you off.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm going to stop washing my cock now in preparation for this momentous day.