Hogan's bringing friends... get ready...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

There could be some familiar faces on the live TNA iMPACT! on January 4th. Sean Waltman has been telling friends in Mexico that he is heading back to the company, and that Scott Hall is coming with him. With Kevin Nash winning the tag team title shot in the Feast or Fired match, an Outsiders/Wolfpack reunion could be on the way. You would likely have Hogan, Nash, Hall, Waltman, and possibly Bischoff. TNA obviously wouldn't be able to use the nWo name due to trademark issues with WWE.

As I noted last week here on the website, there is also talk of retiring the 6-sided ring. Apparently Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are pushing for the return of the "more traditional" 4-sided ring. As of now, there has been no final decision made regarding the change.

:thefinger_red: Nice move Dixie.

chessarmy

*sigh*

I'm not going to say anything drastic until I see the show on January 4th. There's been lots of speculation on many different storylines leading into the show, I just want to watch it and see what happens. With that said, if Scott Hall is Nash's tag partner when he challenges for the TNA World Tag Team Titles, I'll be pissed. At the very least he should choose Eric Young since he's affiliated with World Elite now

Beer Money Army

Nash and Hall drunk on TNA TV = Ratings.

call it NWO but Nash World Order :shifty:

Reaction score
WHEEL CHAIR WRESTLING!
*clap clap, clap clap clap!*
WHEEL CHAIR WRESTLING!
*clap clap, clap clap clap!*

I'm guessing Brian Knobbs, Jimmy Hart, Horace Hogan and Brutus Beefcake are next...

Death of WCW all over again...

Beer Money Army

Can we have waltman stoned at the shows. I hope he wear his Black and Green and acts like he is in DX still.

Kizza

X-Pac & Suicide could create a tag team!

The Suicide Duo or something like that. Something less shit.

noumenon

^LMAO

X-Pac: Gimme a razor and some pills, lemme show you how this shit is done.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Fuck getting rid of the 6 sided ring, that is there only thing (maybe now Hogan, i'm not buying it) that can get new viewers involved in the show. Nothing is going to catch their eye other than the unique ring. Keep it, quit trying to fuck shit up, Hogan. Anyways the angles of the 6 sided ring are gonna make TEH LEG DROP~! so much more impactful, no pun.

I've been over Hall since the NWO was brought back in 2002. Too many 'reunions' seeing all of those guys together would be interesting but nothing too special.

I haven't heard about X-Pac for so long, is he still good in the ring or has he just phoned in his life?

MC Rae

Reaction score
Poor Hogan finds six sides a tad disorientating in his mature age.

Also, Hall to join Beer Money is surely imminent?

noumenon

Who can forget him drinking the Robitussin...BEER...MONEY...COUGH SYRUP!

Reaction score
Am I the only one NOT excited in the least about a bunch of diosaurs running TNA? Seriously..who's gonna come back next? Goldberg and Savage? Hell..let's get the Iron Sheik and Bob Backlund, I hear they're not too busy!