Hip-Hop Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

El Curry

Kids See Ghosts
Reaction score
I'm really excited for The Golden Age Vol 2 by Dizzy!

Also, I'm excited about SYRE Jaden Smith's next album. Usually, I don't like that style of rap but I really enjoyed Batman & Fallen

Tyler's new album (Scumfuck Flowerboy) I haven't gotten through the entire album yet, but so far from what I've heard, I'm really enjoying it. I'm rating it pretty high.

I've liked everything from Staples so far I've been following him for years and I've started listening to his latest album Big Fish Theory which I really like so far

There is a few more but I'll just mention two more. Joey Bada$$'s All Amerikkkan Badass was pretty good I'm a big fan of his shit and as for an album, I haven't liked so far I'd say Logic's new album Everybody. I thought it was really repetitive and one dimensional.

That's most of what I've been listening to lately with a few more added.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Nick

Reaction score
Alright I'm bumping this thread because Brockhampton really about to drop a SECOND AOTY contender tomorrow.

Nick

Reaction score
So now ASAP Mob is dropping their second tape, Uzi announced Luv is Rage 2 is tonight and Action Bronson has something coming out. Night's gonna be crazy

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
And even outside of rap Queens of the Stone Age are dropping their first album in 4 years tonight. IM GONNA NUT

cell_weak_by_strunton-darbft6.gif

Me after all this fire.

Reactions: Nick

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Action Bronson blew me away with Blue chips 7000 it's such a step up from Mr. Wonderful. Honestly from all the stuff that dropped this morning I think I enjoy this album most. I highly recommend this one.

Saturation 2...give em' the fucking Grammy. Greatest part about it is they aren't even done! Saturation 3 next month!! How can you produce so much quality in so little time!? Like Saturation 2 is better than the first and I thought that was as good as DAMN...DAMN. These guys are insane. Go listen to this fire.

Nick

Reaction score
Never got around to Saturation 2 last night but about to listen. QOTSA was great and Luv is Rage 2 was surprisingly good. So hyped for brockhampton tho