Hip-Hop Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NexFlax

Reaction score
Coloring Book is the result Ultralightbeam Chance and Acid Raps Chance performing the fusion dance to create the dopest mixtape.
excuse me did you just put "Coloring Book" and "dopest mixtape" in the same sentence? I feel like you don't even know what the word "dope" means.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Mac_Miller_Watching_Movies_With_The_Sound_Off_Cover.jpg

Happy Birthday to my personal all-time favorite album (Watching Movies With The Sound Off-Mac Miller). Can't say enough about it. The production is fantastic, lyrics are on point, there's a lot of variety on the whole project, overall an amazing piece of work. This is the project that made Mac my favorite artist. Not the biggest fan of his frat rap stuff before this album but this is the album that changed everything for his career. If you've never heard it, I highly recommend you go check it out.​

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

Fucking incredible song. Ay shoutout Joey Bryant too.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Mac_Miller_Watching_Movies_With_The_Sound_Off_Cover.jpg

Happy Birthday to my personal all-time favorite album (Watching Movies With The Sound Off-Mac Miller). Can't say enough about it. The production is fantastic, lyrics are on point, there's a lot of variety on the whole project, overall an amazing piece of work. This is the project that made Mac my favorite artist. Not the biggest fan of his frat rap stuff before this album but this is the album that changed everything for his career. If you've never heard it, I highly recommend you go check it out.​

"Motherfucker you're a suit-vest, you need to buy a new dress, I heard you and your girl live in a duplex, imma put her ass in a suplex,sun east, the moon west, if you gotta clue, what does a clue get?"

- Mac Miller's best verse on Watching movies with the sound off. IMO.

Anyway, I've been addicted to this song for the past week:

This is officially my go to coon song now.

Reactions: DK JAMES

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Recently I discovered this new rapper through a group of gamers I watch(Gaming Illuminaughty) and his shit is pretty good. He goes by Anonymuz.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Just got done listening to ScHoolboy Q'a Blank Face LP

It was really fucking good.

That's all to say about it.

It's just good.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Odd Future 4 lyfe. Taco, Syd the Kyd, Tyler, Earl and the GOATs

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Just looked it up and my god if these songs are on his next album and the album sounds this good it will be the shit.

For real tho hahaha. Lockjaw and No Shopping are both confirmed singles for the album. Used to hate French but lookin forward to this album big time. I listen to No Shopping and Lockjaw at least once a day lmao

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!