Heel Batista?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels will defeat Batista at Backlash. I am a HBK fan, and Batista can be heel all he wants, Shawn will get the superkick to Batista!!!1

I would love a Shawn Michaels Heel.

HHHforever

Reaction score
And HHHforever if you took that comment about Khali having more charisma then Batista seriously then you need your head examined, it was obviously a joke

Dumber things have been said on this forum and I didn't see it as a joke. It's the fucking internet so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not and as I said people have said much more Blue things than that.

the dark knight

I was pointing out that he's not Lashley in the sense that he doesn't have zero mic skills, overness, and other qualities that make a good wrestler. He is not 2 times better in the ring. I remember his spear, it looked like he was trying to tackle a peice of fine china and he didn't want to break it. Batista was in a MOTY canidate last year and many other great matches over the past year and as I always say it takes 2 to make a great match so don't give me that Taker did eveything shit. Batista's in-ring skills are perfectly fine. He puts on good to great matches when you pair him with someone not named Khali, but who has good matches with Khali?

Well as far as looks go, you said yourself he looks like a good heel, I think his look is perfectly fine.
Charisma? He might not be as charasmatic as say a HHH or HBK, but he does have some charisma and the fans care about him which is a good thing.
Mic Skills? He might not have the best mic skills in the business, but he still is solid on the mic. I've always felt people were overally critical of his mic skills because all though they weren't great, they were solid. That promo on SD! was great btw and he did an excellent job on the mic.
In-ring Skills? As I said above he's got talent in the ring, puts on good matches as long as he's not with Khali.
Anything? Yes he has a lot things, I've mentioned them all above.
i did like his promo on smackdown. but thats like the first promo i liked from him...

and btw, he IS a lashley type of wrestler to me. the only part thats not lashley is the "over-ness" part..and i honestly dont give a shit about it. it can help make the matches entertaining when you listen to the crowd behind him but...meh.
ill reply to what you said about his skills in a while
No, why should we? He will probably be on RAW tonight and so is HBK, so... that would be pointless. Not to mention, the topic itself strikes so many possibilities and varieties of feuds to discuss and the mere change of Batista's character. Thread worthy to me.
yea but it was a bit late. i pretty much posted whatever i was gonna say in this thread elsewhere on the forum...
Batista is charismatic whether you like it or not.
yea, as charismatic as any other mid-carder. never more...

for g1+hhhforever
osama said it best, the guy isn't completely worthless as a wrestler. but you guys have incredibly low standards when it comes to rating wrestlers....i compare them to REAL main eventers such as: HBK, triple h, taker, EDGE and perhaps even orton. when batista's compared to those, he's NOTHING.....say all you want, but its true.

and does the guy really entertain you? he does have potential to be half entertaining as heel but...face? he's the co-destroyer of smackdown along with khali.

the only reason you dont wish the guy wasn't in the wwe is probably cuz he was in evolution.

TDK, you cant call me a kid, so STFU.
and for me liking Batista, its not your business. Capiche?

As for you cant understand what im saying.. is coz you dont use your brain. sorry but thats the only reason.

About the age thingy, yes im older than you, i know more about life and many things than you... KID.
lol.

this is serious, when was the last time any of you heard "im older than you, therefore im smarter"? year 3? LOL

and btw kid, who the fuck brought this up in the first place? i said what i had to say about batista and you're the one who jumped on my ass calling me stupid. so much for everyone having their different taste.....self-ownage

^coz its a fact, so deal with it... LOL.

TDK never understand me, always thinks that i meant something bad about something, so now he starts talking behind me, congrats TDK. what a bad bro you developed into. T_T
what?

TDK agree with the fact that Batista is good as a heel and he will bring on some good ratings and this will be a solid feud with Batista, and as for the age thingy... yes, old people are generally more intelligent and understanding than younger "kids"

There is no reason at all for "bashing" WS alright? :shifty:

Dude that was a totally Blue post. Batista has a lot of in-ring skills and mic skills as well. Go see his UKA Matches and early matches and you will see what exactly he is, douche. Posting shit without any supporting reasons!
ROFL look who's talking about "Blue". im not even gonna start.

and like WS, your mind is still primitive on that age part so im not gonna talk about this here.

batista still sucks in almost every aspect being placed in a main event. but i said it once, and ill say it again. he does have the look of a heel.....lets see how it'll turn out.
Dumber things have been said on this forum and I didn't see it as a joke. It's the fucking internet so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not and as I said people have said much more Blue things than that.
lol maybe cuz you're still not used to it. it was obviously sarcasm...you'll get used to it =p

C4

ROFL look who's talking about "Blue". im not even gonna start.

Well, why don't you start huh?

And one more thing brother, you have no idea at all who Batista is and what he does inside the ring. According to me, you are just someone talking about something over here; knowing nothing at all about Batista's skills.

You have no right whatever the case is, to judge people if you don't know them well enough; it's better to keep your mouth shut in some cases like this one. I mean, you judged "Batista" in that post saying that he got no in-ring skills and mic skills? Good lord.

Be serious man, the guy is wrestling in the World Wrestling Entertainment, we aren't talking about a backyard wrestler over here who has no reputation in the Professional Wrestling industry. The thing that I hated was that you judged Batista and said he has no mic skills, in-ring skills and nothing at all.

Who the hell are you to say that? The Dark Knight? :49:

and like WS, your mind is still primitive on that age part so im not gonna talk about this here.

Once again, you have no right at all to judge people who you don't know at all (i.e. Wrestling Station, C4)

the dark knight

that right there has to be one of your most Blue posts ever C4. oncewalker's return?

who am i to judge? who are we to judge? we're freaking fans. WTF are you talking about? OF COURSE ALL OF US have the right to judge everyone based on what we see. i dont need to marry the guy to know his mic+ring skills...i can see them every week, moron.

1chiban

Reaction score
If we pay to see WWE ppvs then we do have a right to voice our opinions on who we want to see. If we don't like someone beign pushed too much, we don't buy the ppv if that's the only outstanding match. The customer is ALWAYS right

C4

that right there has to be one of your most Blue posts ever C4. oncewalker's return?

who am i to judge? who are we to judge? we're freaking fans. WTF are you talking about? OF COURSE ALL OF US have the right to judge everyone based on what we see. i dont need to marry the guy to know his mic+ring skills...i can see them every week, moron.

See brother, that's what I hate about you; you can't understand anything! Can you?

How long have you seen Batista inside the ring? 5 years? 6? Well, of course you are a Wrestling fan and you see him every Friday Night on Smackdown and you don't need to marry him (unless you're gay) to know about his skills and everything else. But, you have no idea what you're talking about when you say that he is nothing at all, you could have said that he sucks in mic skills or something like that but... damn! If he would have been that bad and had no skills inside the ring and on the microphone why is he wrestling with the world's top Wrestling promotion? Answer that brother.

You can't judge him with 5 minute promo's from Smackdown or 15 minute matches with Umaga unless you know him a lot. I personally think his last face-off with Shawn Michaels at Smackdown and on RAW was fantastic and he portrayed his character to perfection, his matches in OVW in the early days of his career were pretty awesome as well. I don't see why you say that Batista has got nothing at all when in fact he has a lot of potential in him. He might be sick in some parts of wrestling. But saying that he is totally Blue is totally wrong, and if you can't go with it then don't but I'll continue saying it: "Batista is pretty good inside the ring and you're a nobody to judge him"

n3Xus

Reaction score
LoL.
Such a waste of good bandwidth. This argument never really does end does it?

Batista is quite good IMO. He has been entertaining for most of his time at the top having run out of steam only recently. He needs to destroy some one to turn though. Where's Rey when you need him???

C4

Such a waste of good bandwidth. This argument never really does end does it?

It does end when people start to agree with other members of the forum and not act like diminutive kids by giving negative reputation to a member, I want TDK to understand and he won't and that's a problem if you ask me.

I respect TDK and his opinion but I find this totally wrong. That's just plan foolish; even if you absolutely hate the guy, you have to admit that he is a good wrestler and that's one reason why he is wrestling with the world's top Wrestling promotion (i.e. WWE) would Triple H and Vince McMahon be that stupid? Everybody's view of a wrestler is there and their opinion as well. But even if you hate the guy so much they are good in the ring and you have to admit it instead of giving negative reputation and answering like little kids, speak up brother.

the dark knight

It does end when people start to agree with other members of the forum and not act like kids by giving negative reputation to a member, I want TDK to understand and he won't.

I respect TDK and his opinion but I find this totally wrong. That's just plan foolish; even if you absolutely hate the guy, you have to admit that he is a good wrestler and that's one reason why he is wrestling with the world's top Wrestling promotion (i.e. WWE). Everybody's view of a wrestler is there and their opinion as well. But even if you hate the guy so much they are good in the ring and you have to admit it instead of giving negative reputation and answering like little kids, speak up brother.
ok, this is gonna be my last reply to you. you're really starting to get on my nerves...:tool:

i neg repped your ass cuz i really had nothing non-spam to post. how do you argue something like this:

TDK: 1+1= 2
C4: its -3.4
TDK: 2.............
C4: its -3.4, i just used the calculator.

seriously, this is how stupid its getting. im done...

C4

Don't act like a diminutive kid by saying that you won't reply to this topic, get back on the argument and let me know what makes you think he sucks? Come on, reply to my post.

And yeah, next time do something constructive, positive and inventive when you are involved in an argument with someone instead of giving out Negative reputation.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I'm the biggest "Batista hater" if thats what ya'll cakk it.

BUT

I say he lacks charisma, however in ring has improved a little.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
1 + 1 = 11, everyone knows that.

Batista is good in the ring, but his "Weapons are not only encouraged... they're ALLOWED" promos leave much to be desired.

Wrestling Station

TDK, im not a kid, so... STFU again and again. Fool.

You are pissing me off TDK, seriously, you always think that your opinion is the correct thing?! remember the Trivia thing? and other things you said, you thought that you were 100% accurate but you werent. So stop acting like a big judge and deal with the fact that you are still a kid! LOL.