Heel Batista?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Cant wait till smackdown tonight to see what happens with this fued. Batista has to turn heel i dont see how they can turn HBK heel to many fans would still cheer for him.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I can't stand Batista personally, I find him awkward in the ring and his promo's are dire and uncomfortable (especially the one Roxxi mentioned HAHA!). A heel turn is a solid move for him but it still won't mean I'll like him.

I'll see how this feud with Shawn goes though.

fteezy

Reaction score
Batista is not turning heel and neither is HBK. HBK has already stated that he doesn't ever want to be heel again.. he's at a point in his life where he doesn't want to do those thing again.. you know cuz of his lifestyle now. I know Batista for a fact isn't turning heel just for the being that his fanbase on Smackdown is too high with ths little kids. Vince is trying to gain the interest on the kids nowadays, which is why Cena will never turn heel no time soon, if ever again. Batista's merchandise sales are too high, so when you take someone like him and turn him heel - that tarnishes his character that he's worked hard at making. I'm not saying he'll never be heel again but RIGHT NOW.. Batista isn't turning heel.. I just don't see it. Undertaker would be the only BIG Babyface Smackdown haves if they turned Batsta heel. Smackdown needs more babyfaces than heels right now. Batista's "coming" off to look like the heel in the feud because of his mean-streak and the fans are going to always stick with HBK no matter what. It's natural in major feuds that when you have good-guy vs good-guy, someone is kinda sorta gonna be looked as the bad-guy.. it's just natural.. just like when HBK faced Hogan.. HBK wasn't necessarily a heel.. the fans just had to side with someone and it was Hogan, so they booed HBK. But after tha match.. HBK got the ovation he deserved - and the next night.. he was loved again. Batista will be back to his regular self when this feud is over.. I may be wrong but I just don't see him turnin heel.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
From all the segments on raw and smackdown there are still no signs that batista will turn heel. I want to see batista turn heel but how will the wwe do it. It still looks like a face vs face to me. Batista just keeps saying HBK is selfish and has an ego. What do you guys think he will do to turn heel?

Wrestling Station

From all the segments on raw and smackdown there are still no signs that batista will turn heel. I want to see batista turn heel but how will the wwe do it. It still looks like a face vs face to me. Batista just keeps saying HBK is selfish and has an ego. What do you guys think he will do to turn heel?
Team up with Orton i guess lol.

Great One

you said he was charismatic...i suppose you kinda like him. but yea, i get it. i was just trying to prove a point..
Yeah, he's charismatic to little kids and apparently a good amount of people, or else he wouldn't be as fucking big as he is or any sense of a draw.

And wow, Orton/Batista vs. DX pre-Backlash match anyone?

Qwake

that would be quite good but edge already has a sort of faction thing with chavo and those other too.I always forget there names

King Of Kings

Reaction score
that would be quite good but edge already has a sort of faction thing with chavo and those other too.I always forget there names

His faction sucks he has a bunch of scrubs. In evolution all 4 were or became top stars. I would like to see Orton Batista kennedy and MVP with batista as the leader.

Qwake

their all good but this is the age of Orton! Orton as leader lol.
and Batista could attack HBK from behind to become heel...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
their all good but this is the age of Orton! Orton as leader lol.
and Batista could attack HBK from behind to become heel...

I dont think the age of orton will last to long. I think triple h or cena will beat him for the title eventually.

fteezy

Reaction score
lol Batista is not turnin heel for tha umteenth time!

Airfixx

I dont think the age of orton will last to long. I think triple h or cena will beat him for the title eventually.

Unfortunately, I think you're right, but I'd really like to see him drop the belt to a 1st time-er (Punk being the only face who's ready that immediately springs to mind).